Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

Album is out! I get to listen to Fishtail again! :trisha: But I'll listen to the album in order first though. :wub:

let me know if it sounds better than the leaked versionĀ 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

It's out in Europe! šŸ’œ

Ā 

Can't believe that I'm here since UV era... reading all your posts and occasionally commenting myself.Ā 

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

It's here for me at lastĀ :beyonce:

Ā 

See y'all in the post release, it was an honourĀ Ā :wave2:Ā Another era together :byeh8rs2:

Surreal how this thread is functionally just aĀ waiting room at this point now.Ā Like we're just sitting here saying goodbye to those asĀ they getĀ called up and leave thisĀ thread behind while the rest of us just excitedlyĀ wait for our turn and know we'll be with them soon lmao

tumblr_pvkkryk0E11r1brdqo5_540.gif

31 minutes ago, cj1995 said:

I've successfully avoided all leaks and spoilers. I have only listened to the 3 released songs, so this is going to be such a fresh experience. I'm so pumped. Hurry up midnight.

Ā 

I listened to Sweet, Fingertips, Margaret and Peppers all once, I don't even remember what theyĀ soundĀ like so I feel like it'll still be pretty fresh to me too outside from the singlesĀ :heart:

šŸ˜‹šŸ«¶šŸ¼