Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

id love to know from someone who understands chord/music theory why im so infatuated with candy necklace when im not a huge fan of her piano ballads. like is it a minor chord vs major chord thing? is it the the fact that the piano's tempo is quite quick compared to, say, kintsugi? it just sounds so haunting and mysterious like something from ultraviolence. idk maybe its just a personal preference thing but I could enjoy an album of nothing but piano ballads if they all sounded like candy necklace.

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

UNPOPULAR OPINION: even though I've only heard A&W once so far, my first thought is  that: I actually like the first part of the song more than the second :sass::smile3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

someone said this on atrl 

Spoiler

damn the mastering issue is present on every single song. idk how no one else is noticing it? pretty sure it's not my headphones. but the songs kinda crackle now and then which is very, very unprofessional. i don't understand how they could let it fly if it's been done since last fall. - helpthomas on ATRL.

that's what i'm talking about, there's a weird noise on fishtail.

I'll let you know if i still hear it when it's out on apple music in my country 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just wanted to give a formal goodbye to this pre release era! Very extreme highs and EXTREMELY traumatizing lows! I hope everyone enjoys the record as much as I do.

omg she removed that long speaking video about two different girls coming up to talk to her about the album from her Instagram. Please someone tell me you saved it, it was such a beautiful moment of her speaking candidly about her art. 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

5 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

UNPOPULAR OPINION: even though I've only heard A&W once so far, my first thought is  that: I actually like the first part of the song more than the second :sass::smile3:

Umm...I feel like it's a very popular opinion within fanbase. 

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

someone said this on atrl 

Spoiler

damn the mastering issue is present on every single song. idk how no one else is noticing it? pretty sure it's not my headphones. but the songs kinda crackle now and then which is very, very unprofessional. i don't understand how they could let it fly if it's been done since last fall.

that's what i'm talking about, there's a weird noise on fishtail 

Ok so I’m not the only one… there were some parts that were kinda glitchy idk what happened 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

37 minutes ago, Cool Shades said:

Surreal how this thread is functionally just a waiting room at this point now. Like we're just sitting here saying goodbye to those as they get called up and leave this thread behind while the rest of us just excitedly wait for our turn and know we'll be with them soon lmao

When's it gonna be my turn? 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif