Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, unlluminated said:

I'm concerned..... is the censored version of fingertips the "official one"??? like, the ONLY version we'll have on streaming??😐

I was so confused by that part. Maybe they'll fix it. I still got emotionally destroyed by the song 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

As much as i love that cover, it just doesn't match the tone of the record at all imo. 

really? i think this album has two different sides and this matches one of them perfectly

on one side, there's the haunting, confessional, wordy, reflective, melancholic side that has songs like The Grants, DYK, Sweet, Candy Necklace, Kintsugi, Fingertips, Grandfather, and Paris, Texas
and then on the other, there's this lustful, sensual, fun, energetic, carefree, warm side with songs like Let The Light In, Margaret, Fishtail, Peppers, Taco Truck x VB, and the second half of A&W

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

40 minutes ago, Cool Shades said:

Surreal how this thread is functionally just a waiting room at this point now. Like we're just sitting here saying goodbye to those as they get called up and leave this thread behind while the rest of us just excitedly wait for our turn and know we'll be with them soon lmao

This really made me feel something. Such a great place Lanaboards, sincerely.

ok but how great is it to be officially DONE with that dirty disgusting leak site and Rosemead exclusive baby, like I hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes (15 months) of fame because you have literally nothing we want now. Also BYE bozo have fun in jail

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

The sparkle sounds censoring mother sounds so bad😭

It really does. I'm rarely overly critical of Lana's choices, but c'mon. Amateur hour to the max w/ that. It takes you out of the song - that annoys me.

16 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
Spoiler

someone said this on atrl 

damn the mastering issue is present on every single song. idk how no one else is noticing it? pretty sure it's not my headphones. but the songs kinda crackle now and then which is very, very unprofessional. i don't understand how they could let it fly if it's been done since last fall. - helpthomas on ATRL.

that's what i'm talking about, there's a weird noise on fishtail.

I'll let you know if i still hear it when it's out on apple music in my country 

I think the whole record sounds muted. There’s no crisp, ‘immediate’ production as on ‘Arcadia’ and ‘IFLDWM,’ especially on the vocals. 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

5 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Umm...I feel like it's a very popular opinion within fanbase. 

oh,  I got the expression that everyone preferred the second one more :true:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

8 more minutes for Me:smile2:

this doesnt feel real

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I think the whole record sounds muted. There’s no crisp, ‘immediate’ production as on ‘Arcadia’ and ‘IFLDWM,’ especially on the vocals. 

Like I said, if you love Violet spoken album, you won’t have any problem with it