Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the one thing ive learnt from this pre release cycle is that it really pays to wait for the album release. I think this would have been an incredible experience to listen from beginning to end in one go, but I really ruined it with Rosemead exclusive baby's.

I dont think id have the strength to not even listen to the singles but damn, imagine hearing Ocean Blvd, A&W, candy necklace, fingertips and peppers all in the same sitting.

probably my last post in this pre-release so just wanted to say i hope everyone enjoys the album as much as i did and i cant wait to read all you (strong willed) peoples thoughts in the post-release. gonna have my first official full listen then go to sleep :hair:

ultrabanisters saying goodnight :kiss:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Idk if this was already mentioned but the pic we all thought was an edit (and then confirmed to be real) is now on Apple Music!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

Idk if this was already mentioned but the pic we all thought was an edit (and then confirmed to be real) is now on Apple Music!

Where? Can you post a ss?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

the one thing ive learnt from this pre release cycle is that it really pays to wait for the album release. I think this would have been an incredible experience to listen from beginning to end in one go, but I really ruined it with Rosemead exclusive baby's.

I dont think id have the strength to not even listen to the singles but damn, imagine hearing Ocean Blvd, A&W, candy necklace, fingertips and peppers all in the same sitting.

Absolutely. I will for 100% sure do that next time.

IMG-7960.jpg

19 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

haunting, confessional, wordy, reflective, melancholic side
lustful, sensual, fun, energetic, carefree, warm side

and the coded message behind all of it is the ukrainian flag:krylie: 

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Just now, taco truck said:

Where? Can you post a ss?

Apple Music Italy

002091-C0-D65-F-442-D-8050-FBAEDCB3-D57-

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, gothphetamine said:

Does anyone know what time its meant to be dropping in the UK 😭 I thought it would be midnight but still nothing. But then again I’m dumb and don’t understand what ‘midnight local time’ meant 

girly its out here refresh ur apps

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just listened on Apple Music and all the mastering issues are still present. Crackling throughout the album. The dolby atmos mix doesn’t have these issues tho. I hope they fix this soon and it won’t just stay like this cause this is real annoying and it’s embarrassing that her team’s so incompetent to the point that they uploaded song files with crackling issues throughout. 

qfrWuBl.png