Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

when’s it gonna be my turn (don’t forget me)…when’s it gonna be my turn…open me up, tell me you like it, fuck me to death, love me until I love myself…there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (in my mind this is Tunnel’s MV and Arcadia doesn’t exist:shh2::trisha::trisha::trisha:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bzgdhgygqxj2khvqy89k

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Just listened on Apple Music and all the mastering issues are still present. Crackling throughout the album. The dolby atmos mix doesn’t have these issues tho. I hope they fix this soon and it won’t just stay like this cause this is real annoying and it’s embarrassing that her team’s so incompetent to the point that they uploaded song files with crackling issues throughout. 

Wheres the Dolby Atmos mix accessible at?

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Just listened on Apple Music and all the mastering issues are still present. Crackling throughout the album. The dolby atmos mix doesn’t have these issues tho. I hope they fix this soon and it won’t just stay like this cause this is real annoying and it’s embarrassing that her team’s so incompetent to the point that they uploaded song files with crackling issues throughout. 

Someone pls notify Ben or smthn cause The Grants has been out for a little while now and thay still hasn’t gotten fixed so who knows how long it would take for them to fix the album / if they’re even gonna do it…

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Someone pls notify Ben or smthn cause The Grants has been out for a little while now and thay still hasn’t gotten fixed so who knows how long it would take for them to fix the album / if they’re even gonna do it…

I messaged the mastering engineer per email, let's see :bebe:

Is the censor on Fingertips present on the Apple Music version? I'm in France but my Apple Music is linked to a US account so I still have to wait to listen to it ... how is it the leaked version doesn't have the censor? Probably the leak came from a CD/vinyl printed before she decided to censor it?

Patty ... let your girl do her thing!!