Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Finding it hard so far to connect with the songs atm although Let the Light In and Fishtail are my current tops. 

I know she said it was diaristic but it really feels like I’m reading her journal when I shouldn’t be

its a whole other level of personal 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Grandfather sounds magical in dolby atmos

Oh god I’m ascending just imagining it! Less than 3 more hours here for me in CA

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

This was my first prerelease on Lana boards and it has been…interesting :blush: I’m grateful to all of you for keeping me entertained the last couple of months even when I was a lurker…it’s been so fun connecting and getting excited for this album together. 🫶

I nabbed the CD at JB Hi-Fi - they only had the alternate cover, which is slightly annoying as I wanted the standard, but I'm happy to have it.

Spoiler

613161-Product-0-I-638060870282162162_11

I listened to half of it in the car coming back, and it sounded incredible. I'm supposed to be listening to it at a friend's place who has a dedicated listening room. I cannot wait.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Sweet is surprisingly my favorite!  Reminds me of when I rediscovered Lana with NFR.  I was a BTD stan in college but then I sort of lost track of her.  I heard about all this acclaim for NFR and started listening to the album.  The second that Love Song came on I was hooked.  Lana’s tender moments really seem to draw me in. 

this might be my last post in this thread 😭 thank you for everything & goodbye dear funny, unhinged, chaotic, delulu pre-release! I'll miss you but I'm glad you're finally over :fabcat:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Getting my setup ready to hear all the little details :hype:

Spoiler

73-DF5309-6844-41-A8-B218-9-DE985342-E6-

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I'm supposed to be listening to it at a friend's place who has a dedicated listening room. I cannot wait.

A dedicated listening room? Is that the room just off the billiards room? or the room next to the east wing library?

Going to miss this thread and all the delulu breakdowns. Truly her best era since LFL.

Also most fun pre release since we actually got steady flow of info this time around.

Love you all :wub:

Going to the beach at dawn to listen to this masterpiece for the first time.