Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

A dedicated listening room? Is that the room just off the billiards room? or the room next to the east wing library?

It's his living room in a two bedroom apartment :omfg2:. It's just that unlike me either listening in my car or on my phone, he has speakers set up properly and a couch in the middle which is the place you're meant to sit to listen properly. I've listened to LFL and NFR there, and it blows away any other situation I've been in to listen to them.

Edit: Also, if anyone's keeping track, the Australian CD version has the censored 'Fingertips'.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, longtimeman said:

It's his living room in a two bedroom apartment :omfg2:. It's just that unlike me either listening in my car or on my phone, he has speakers set up properly and a couch in the middle which is the place you're meant to sit to listen properly. I've listened to LFL and NFR there, and it blows away any other situation I've been in to listen to them.

Hahaha I love it. But I also love picturing someone giving me a tour of their mansion and being like, this is the parlor, this is the drawing room, this is the east conservatory, this is the dedicated Lana listening room, this is the butler's pantry.... :illumilana2:

hi, i haven't been that active but this is the first thread where i've actually posted and interacted with you guys after years of being a lurker, so thanks for spending this prerelease with me it's been very special and i hope everyone has a great first (official) listen! <3

26nuYZm.png

2 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Edit: Also, if anyone's keeping track, the Australian CD version has the censored 'Fingertips'.

I have a listening room :rip: but I call it a den. My house isn’t very big i promise. :rip:

it’s just like a small room off the living room with my records and speakers, some plants. Spacing speakers for soundstage makes an incredible difference. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Hahaha I love it. But I also love picturing someone giving me a tour of their mansion and being like, this is the parlor, this is the drawing room, this is the east conservatory, this is the dedicated Lana listening room, this is the butler's pantry.... :illumilana2:

:lmao:

It's actually something you can do without being rich, if you have the time and the energy to track the equipment down secondhand, and spent ages working out where everything needs to sit. Or you can be like me, and not even have a CD player in the house anymore.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

album out in two hours for me!!! by some miracle i avoided listening to leaks so i’m very excited 

i enjoyed spending another prerelease on here :party: i don’t post often but i’m always lurking and it’s been……..a journey! 

see y’all in the next one :sass:

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

this pre-release was such a breeze compared to the last 3 lmfao. 

I was a lurker during the nfr pre-release era and ur so right.  I was contemplating on making an account until cocc era :bebe:

giphy.gif