Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours till i listen to the album for the first time. Have been looking forward to it all year and it's all I've been able to think abt this week lmao. Also hi I'm new to LB but i've been elsewhere on lana stan internet for a while lol

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

Probably some of you folks in the Americas right now—it'll be worth the wait, don't worry

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

Well it is out in 2 hours for me- gonna miss this thread. So many...memorable things happened. They were not good, they were not bad,,,but they definitely did happen

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Awhile ago, Byron & Blake were seen soundchecking something for the James Corden show, which airs on CBS.. maybe a Lana live performance is coming soon? Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Awhile ago, Byron & Blake were seen soundchecking something for the James Corden show, which airs on CBS.. maybe a Lana live performance is coming soon? Xx

Slay Elle quoting me- my famous era😍💅 

I definitely think a performance is coming, Byron has been teasing it multiple times, like didn’t he post something about it earlier this week???

I’m gonna miss it here. Amazing, amazing pre-release. So fun and exciting and messy. Y’all are great, I really love being able to share this experience with you freaks. Let’s have a party at the post release :hottie:

IMG-7960.jpg

Wait is the album out now?! I see people saying goodbye to the pre-release thread.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels