Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Good news everyone, I’ve just wrapped my filming day for today and I’ll be home by 11 so I have an hour to prepare for the release (& the post-release thread of course!)

I can’t believe the time is finally here. It feels surreal. I’ve also been awake for 37 straight hours and I’m a bit delirious, but I feel like that’s going to make my first real listen (aside from the listening party) even more intense in a good way. I’m so excited to share my real-time reactions with you all in the post-release & see all of yours! This is always my favourite day of the year when there’s a Lana release x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

ill never forget u queen :trisha:

polish sock lady supremacy:defeated:

Yes 👑

queen sock lady forever! Long live socky mcsocklady xx

7 minutes ago, DarkButJustAGame said:

that awful feeling when the songs are out, but if you listen to them, you'll forget them in the morning because it's 3 am here 

I'm leaving the album on repeat until I go to bed lol. And then on repeat for the next several weeks :creepna3:

I can't wait for y'all to hear taco truck, grandfather, and paris texas... My personal favorites right now

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

This is my first and last post on this thread since I’ve been hardcore lurking for months. I’m gonna miss checking this thread 24/7 and consuming the best comedy the internet has to offer. I’ll never forget the great moments :kiss:

P.S. this album is fantastic and what I’ve been missing from Lana for years.

hyz6.gif