Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

This has been so much fun. So many brilliant insightful conversations, lots of messy fights, hilarious moments (us desperately looking for the track titles; @Fingertips having correctly predicted the Grandfather acronym without any of us taking it seriously; half of the forum thinking that the album will be country with Nikki Lane featured on most tracks; Rosemead exclusive baby; the fake insiders; the Polish sock lady) the great @Kintsugi getting the Best New Insider Best Insider Ever seal of approval, @hotshot2am and the glorious AHA music days, the pre-order announcement etc. Thank you to all of you for this truly - truly - wild pre-release era! 

:kiss: :sass::blush3:

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

Excited to not read any ''PiAnO fLoP'' comments for a while, at least :tea:

Sweet is a piano flop

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

Excited to not read any ''PiAnO fLoP'' comments for a while, at least :tea:

Spoiler

are u gonna download a browser extension that mutes the words sweet, fingertips and the grants? :brows:

jk but those are the closest things to piano flops on this album. everything else is magical

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

ive spent the last few years lurking and this was the first pre release era I made an account for and actually posted! thank u all for the chaotic experience it will definitely not be forgotten :illumilana2: here’s my ranking after 3 listens now 

Spoiler

grandfather

margaret

let the light in

kintsugi 

peppers 

paris, texas

JB interlude

the grants

fishtail 

tunnel

a&w

candy necklace

taco truck x vb

fingertips

Sweet

JS interlude 

This pre-release was frightening at times but it's been a lot of fun and the album is absolutely everything I could have dreamed of! Can't wait to fully discuss this masterpiece in the post-release and then hopefully take a break before we are thrown into it all again! :hype:

Will the album be available on YouTube right when it drops? I'm locked out of my Spotify on this phone...

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

no it's not. :oprah3:

I don’t like sweet tbh but I was just trolling:thumb3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・