Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Will the album be available on YouTube right when it drops? I'm locked out of my Spotify on this phone...

I’m also wondering this Someoen please answer 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

:crai:I can’t believe I get my first album listen in 55 minutes. I’ll always remember this feeling, the anticipation being so sweet and nerve racking. I’ll never forget the first time I listened to Norman and how much I felt seen and heard and understood just from her music and words. I can’t wait for 9 pm. And I just want to say I’ve really felt such comfort and community hanging here in lanaboards the past few months and I can’t wait for our next prerelease 

Welp even tho I’ve already heard the album I got all dressed up to drink and take pictures with my friends tonight but they ditched me early and my boyfriend doesn’t want to do anything. So my look when to waste and now I’m crying just waiting for midnight 🙃 I’m very grateful I at least get to spend it with you crazy people 💙

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

Welp even tho I’ve already heard the album I got all dressed up to drink and take pictures with my friends tonight but they ditched me early and my boyfriend doesn’t want to do anything. So my look when to waste and now I’m crying just waiting for midnight 🙃 I’m very grateful I at least get to spend it with you crazy people 💙

I started the evening off with a bottle of wine and then listened to the album alone. The best way to go about it imo - my boyfriend laid in bed asleep next to me whilst I sobbed to Sweet and Kintsugi :agree: