Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The album is officially released in Europe so I'm listening to it on Spotify Russia. 

Anyway, I'm listening to it right now. The piano transitions to many of the songs is stunning.

First thing that pops in my mind is how I wish I understood what Lana was saying.

Lots of mumbling in some of the songs. This is why she needs to release lyrics in her albums. 

giphy.gif

Anybody who bought physical copies of the album please let me know if the lyrics come in the booklet artwork? Maybe this time she added them?

I don't think its really hit me yet that the album is dropping tonight :wowcry: im not ready to finally listen I can't believe it was back in December when it was announced and the title track came out this pre release has been so strange :lolliney: im really tired idk if I should just listen to the first half tonight or wait till I wake up tomorrow to listen :hair: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The album is officially released in Europe so I'm listening to it on Spotify Russia. 

Anyway, I'm listening to it right now. The piano transitions to many of the songs is stunning.

First thing that pops in my mind is how I wish I understood what Lana was saying.

Lots of mumbling in some of the songs. This is why she needs to release lyrics in her albums. 

giphy.gif

Anybody who bought physical copies of the album can please let me know, do the lyrics come in the booklet artwork? Maybe this timeshe added them?

Why do y'all want lyrics on the booklet if they're always wrong tho?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Why do y'all want lyrics on the booklet if they're always wrong tho?

It's not wrong when LANA IS THE ONE RELEASING IT ON HER OWN ALBUM BOOKLET. The dingbats online are the one who get the lyrics wrong. :true: