Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, kuntsugi said:

lana's on her lingua ignota era putting those loud ass sounds out of nowhere on this album lmao u scared me bitch! perplexedenby.gif

Unrelated but can you link me up on your full profile pic?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Goodbye 3,300 pages of pure mess and psychosis. Can't believe this was my 3rd pre-release with you guys. Remember that too for me :wave:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

thank you to this batshit chaotic thread for introducing me to Lanaboards, it's been a wild, beautiful ride. I can't wait too see all the surprises that come with DYK's launch :kiss2:

It's how the light gets in
That's how the light gets in
That's how the light gets in
:wub: Then you're golden :wub:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

It's not wrong when LANA IS THE ONE RELEASING IT ON HER OWN ALBUM BOOKLET. The dingbats online are the one who get the lyrics wrong. :true:

Nope, all of her booklets have wrong lyrics.

Check Genius while listening to the songs and see if they match what you hear. Tbh, they've all seemed 99.9% right from what I've checked 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes to go! Just want to say this was my first pre-release as an official user (lurked for three whole years:crying5:) and it was so fun interacting with all you! Didn’t expect to get so much love from you guys and best believe I’m gonna be on that best new user campaign… LOL! But again, so excited for the album and very excited for the next pre-release:justride2:

Love u guys:wub:

Edit: Oh also expect the updated iceberg by 12pm MST tomorrow:ahh:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

did you know that there's a lana under ocean blvd?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes... 5 minutes...

choose your last words, this is the last time... because this pre-release thread... it was born to die... 

...but don't forget it, like the tunnel under Ocean Blvd...

xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Maltese Falcon said:

yall can mourn this thread meanwhile im over here thinking thank god its finally over

I’m not mourning it. I’ve been through enough to know that what follows is as good and as bad.