Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Alleged MVs for this era recap and speculation:

1. The title track single cover plus the other similar picture. Different set and different hairstyle and make up. It might be for the title track or just random visuals from an album trailer.

There's also the newest one she shared in the now deleted post that's also different from the other shoots but I'm not sure what's that going to be for.

2. The pictures from Hawaii of Lana, Chuck and Sveta. She (Sveta) posted the Lana & Chuck picture on January 10th but exactly a week before she posted another similar picture of herself with Chuck with a filming camera emoji (🎥) and a ghost (👻) while tagging Lana (@/honeymoon) in the caption.

There's some comments from them like "spooky sisters" and "thorny triplets" with more spooky emojis (Chemtrails coming on Halloween flashbacks).

Chuck also has her hair covering the Hawaii letters and only "AW" is showing on the Lana photo. Teasing or coincidence? :oic2:

3. The newest one. Jen posted bts pictures from what appears to be a MV set and tagged Chuck's husband (?) (or partner I'm not sure if they got married). There's a lot of Lana-like imagery like all the restaurants signs (specially the Del Taco one) that would match some of the titles of the album.

Since Chuck and Jen are involved I'm almost sure it's Lana related cause while Chuck also works for other people, Jen is not an actress or a model so it makes no sense for her to be in a MV if it wasn't because Lana asked her to.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

ok what happened with the interview

or did anything happen with the interview :nails:

and has anything happened before/since that interview happened :nails:

there was no interview

it was basically a wikipedia article about her life :eek:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

It was a dud sweetie…nothing new. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, paris texas said:

go see it with your own eyes first and tell us what you think :xgiggle:

then you'll understand everything

spoiler: it's not gonna take long to read it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

56 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Alleged MVs for this era recap and speculation:

1. The title track single cover plus the other similar picture. Different set and different hairstyle and make up. It might be for the title track or just random visuals from an album trailer.

There's also the newest one she shared in the now deleted post that's also different from the other shoots but I'm not sure what's that going to be for.

2. The pictures from Hawaii of Lana, Chuck and Sveta. She (Sveta) posted the Lana & Chuck picture on January 10th but exactly a week before she posted another similar picture of herself with Chuck with a filming camera emoji (🎥) and a ghost (👻) while tagging Lana (@/honeymoon) in the caption.

There's some comments from them like "spooky sisters" and "thorny triplets" with more spooky emojis (Chemtrails coming on Halloween flashbacks).

Chuck also has her hair covering the Hawaii letters and only "AW" is showing on the Lana photo. Teasing or coincidence? :oic2:

3. The newest one. Jen posted bts pictures from what appears to be a MV set and tagged Chuck's husband (?) (or partner I'm not sure if they got married). There's a lot of Lana-like imagery like all the restaurants signs (specially the Del Taco one) that would match some of the titles of the album.

Since Chuck and Jen are involved I'm almost sure it's Lana related cause while Chuck also works for other people, Jen is not an actress or a model so it makes no sense for her to be in a MV if it wasn't because Lana asked her to.

I really hope The Grants gets a music video. It would be fun seeing Lana, Chuck, Alana, Sveta, Charlie, Hunter, etc. Lana loves them all and it would such a sweet tribute. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

There's a lot of Lana-like imagery like all the restaurants signs (specially the Del Taco one)

wow lana-like imagery went from roses and old hollywood glam to…Del Taco :slayty:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

28 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

damn that article single-handedly killed LanaBoards :pft:

where can i read that Empire of Lounge article?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing