Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 hours ago, ivory almond said:

just came back from my slumber to see lana posted with A&W in the caption, and the entire LanaBoards community trying to decipher wtf they all screamed (cause that was random, ill give you that), but you bitches are getting my hopes up 'cause now im excited, so istg, there better be something tomorrow or I will gather all the fingertips truthers, kintsugi truthers, fine china lovers, violets for roses lovers, and I will make sure there is a show to watch. :oprah3: not playing around 

Reveal hidden contents

ofc im playing around, dont take this as a threat, or do...

you little

Spoiler

fuckers

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I'm still fully convinced she will go all out for this album. Album teaser, three singles, three music videos, touring, etc.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

33 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

so kintsuji doesn’t tell us anything ever since that fact that happened to him?

we deserve it (well actually we don’t whoever had to ruin it for everybody does and i hope they’re having a miserable day). link whoever sent that link actually fuck you fr 😭

1 hour ago, Crimson and Clover said:

had a dream that she released a Simlish version of Candy Necklace :deadbanana:

i had a dream that she released a song featuring megan the stallion :thumb3: and she also released sweet and the single cover was that photo that everyone uses for the sirens album cover

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Big Star said:

at this rate i wouldn't mind lizzy grant budget music videos i know she'll slay them

I think it really depends on the song. I was really disappointed with VB and MAC when they came out, but I accept them now. I completely forget sometimes she has a video for Let me love you like a woman, but that might be because I only watched it once and don't care much for the lyrics (hopefully that'll change in the future). But! I really think the video for hope is a dangerous thing fits it really well. Something about Lana sharing everyday tasks and just walking around in her home goes so well together with the lyrics, to me. Maybe because doing normal stuff makes people think you're fine, but you might really be thinking of something else, something you're struggling with. I don't know what it is, but I really like it, from start to end.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Her website changed?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

36 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Her website changed?

Yeah on shoplanadelrey.com the sold out items were moved to the bottom of the page and ldrvillage.com has been down all day

Definitely seems like they're preparing for something :oopna:

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Yeah on shoplanadelrey.com the sold out items were moved to the bottom of the page and ldrvillage.com has been down all day

Definitely seems like they're preparing for something :oopna:

A&W and merch drop incoming :candy:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.