Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

OMG SHE LOOKS SO GOOD AND CLASSY :wowcry:

BILLBOARD:oprah4:

She possible shot a music video earlier this week & now a Billboard photoshoot maybe  with an Interview :oprah2:

She is preparing, she is coming to slay & to snatch our delulu souls :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Sweet said:

kNGo3WV.jpgY’all!!! Lana looks sooo gorgeous WTF and also has a “Billboard” jacket…. 👀 

qSDoiUU.jpgThis chick met her today insta @koizumiii

Lana also followed her 😭

EVERYONE MOVE :trisha: 

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

all of these people and nobody asked her when the second single is coming?:pls:

to be fair, if I saw her in person I don’t think “when is your next single coming out” would even be in the top 50 things I’d ask her :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

On 1/27/2023 at 8:22 AM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Jack’s favorite songs tend to bomb (i.e. “The Greatest”, “White Dress”.) Stay away from what he thinks.

There's no need to torture yourself like this. There's plenty of shallow music out there that panders to the lowest common denominator, and it's more accessible than ever!! 

Have you tried listening to Maneskin? They have songs with billion streams on  Spotify, you might like them.

Jared and Xeno having a mid off!! :beyonce:

So excited for everything coming. I think we'll have A&W in our ears by Valentine's Day. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Jared said:

There's no need to torture yourself like this. There's plenty of shallow music out there that panders to the lowest common denominator, and it's more accessible than ever!! 

Have you tried listening to Maneskin? They have songs with billion streams on  Spotify, you might like them.

Drag omg

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

Not me waking up to the era potentially coming back to life

we won :bebe: 

She better cause lord this is DRY