Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Honestly this is the era that got me feel excited, intrigued, curious about the most - ever i'd say.

I mean, I love Lana to death, im a hard core stan, but ive never felt this passionate, this feeling of dying to hear an album by her like this before. 

Just from the songtitles - Lana KNOWS how to keep us hanging & tuning in everyday even tho she goes incognito almost 24/7

And Lana is the only artist that makes me feel this way.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, keps2013 said:

can i ask why i see a lot of fans go SO hard against lana doing trap-esque music???:eartha2:

Because Lana's trap attempts were mostly lackluster and basic as hell. Her only good trap moment was HM album. Also she already did the "ballad and then boom trap beat" thing with Arcadia. It'd be so boring to hear that again. 

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Same. it does seem really early for a last single before Mar. 24th, so if something does drop Friday, I think we get a 3rd single closer to the release date.

exactlyy!! it does seem a little early but do i want 3 songs before the album comes out? not really :oprah3: i want almost the whole album to be new to me when it comes out. 

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Because Lana's trap attempts were mostly lackluster and basic as hell. Her only good trap moment was HM album. Also she already did the "ballad and then boom trap beat" thing with Arcadia. It'd be so boring to hear that again. 

summer bummer says hello :kiss3:

10 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

can someone explain wtf a "coquette aesthetic" is cause when i search that its just like frills and ribbons and baby pink, which is all lovely, don't get me wrong- but i cant really imagine it on a record with a song titled "Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing".:oprah3: plus the title track def didn't give that vibe either 

think of Lolita

https://www.bustle.com/style/tiktok-coquette-aesthetic-trend-meaning-feminine-lolita

2 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

think of Lolita

yeah see BTD as a whole is kind of what I'd associate that aesthetic with, not DYKTTATUOB off what we have so far, but according to our latest "insider" SunsetOpal theres one (1) track w that kind of energy, i mean ill take it but..

Spoiler

good chance he's full of shit though:judgingu:

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

:omfg2:

im sorry :kiss3::bebe:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

yeah see BTD as a whole is kind of what I'd associate that aesthetic with, not DYKTTATUOB off what we have so far, but according to our latest "insider" SunsetOpal theres one (1) track w that kind of energy, i mean ill take it but..

Reveal hidden contents

good chance he's full of shit though:judgingu:

im sorry :kiss3::bebe:

it’s okay you can call me as you want I don’t care honestly..I know what I know and period 

It sucks because I knew a record store, Mind you they were like 30 minutes away.

But when I ordered NFR through them, They got it like that Monday before release, Called to tell me it was in.

I miss them.

They shut down right when Covid started.

It’s tempting to start a record store, just to hear music early.

Or you know move to New Zealand…

:cryney2:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

it’s okay you can call me as you want I don’t care honestly..I know what I know and period 

can u give us the aha music link to paris texas then like kintsugi did to prove u arent :judgingu:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Ok so then can u confirm if their is a trap beat in A&W or not, and what vibe does it give? Freak/summer bummer/ or trio

On 1/29/2023 at 2:18 PM, Sunset Opal said:

Well let's wait and see, if you are right we're just gonna eat crow.

wendy-williams-800-f7a617e2cda9478fb8063