Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Not trying to give sunset anymore ammo, but I’m pretty sure someone discovered that the aha links don’t work anymore :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Not trying to give sunset anymore ammo, but I’m pretty sure someone discovered that the aha links don’t work anymore :bebe:

I was waiting to talk about this… neither Fingertips or Candy Necklace get recognized anymore :bebe:

and also for giving me Margaret

Listening to Tulsa Jesus Freak and it’s making me excited for the sexy sultry serve that is Fishtail:lolno:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If A&W wasn’t a Jack track I would be worried but Jack is pretty perfectionist and every song he makes might sound boring but I’ve never heard a Jack Antonoff produced song that’s messy sounding… (except maybe some songs from Midnights:eek: but I’ve always felt Midnights kind of sucking was more Taylor’s fault than Jack’s lol)

5 minutes ago, imenos said:

pls tell me what is the concrete meaning of an interlude ?

it depends on what artists use it for. sometimes it's to switch the vibe of an album or to contribute to the overall concept of the album. Ethel Cain used some creepy ass interludes that really add to the story of her album "Preacher's Daughter"

Just now, taco truck said:

If A&W wasn’t a Jack track I would be worried but Jack is pretty perfectionist and every song he makes might sound boring but I’ve never heard a Jack Antonoff produced song that’s messy sounding… (except maybe some songs from Midnights:eek: but I’ve always felt Midnights kind of sucking was more Taylor’s fault than Jack’s lol)

Not too sure about that--

9UxwhIL.jpg

But A&W sounds promising!

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

If A&W wasn’t a Jack track I would be worried but Jack is pretty perfectionist and every song he makes might sound boring but I’ve never head a Jack Antonoff produced song that’s messy sounding… (except maybe some songs from Midnights:eek: but I’ve always felt Midnights kind of sucking was more Taylor’s fault than Jack’s lol)

yeah he often produces mid but not messy:legend:

Just now, West Coast said:

Not too sure about that--

9UxwhIL.jpg

But A&W sounds promising!

Messy is different from bad:eek: Solar Power might have flopped but it still sounded professionally produced and not like unfinished demos (Blue Banisters looking at u)

Just now, taco truck said:

Messy is different from bad:eek: Solar Power might have flopped but it still sounded professionally produced and not like unfinished demos (Blue Banisters looking at u)

Not going to rehash this discussion, because this horse was beaten to death, especially on this thread, but the Jack Antonoff sound is messy/unfinished on a lot of songs with Lana :eek:

Tbh maybe I’m just a Jack defender but I truly think a lot of this hating on him is a little dumb:defeated: he’s a professional competent producer and in my opinion a trap beat from him sounds like it would be a lot better than one from Drew Erickson