Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Hilarious. 

Everyone should be civil and considerate here, but 'considerate' doesn't mean reigning in your thoughts and opinions because they **might** possibly offend someone here. If 10% of the people don't like the new track, are they offended by all the 90% of members who love it and express their love and gratitude? No. They just realize they're in the minority this time around. I'm in the minority this time around. No problem. That's life, as Frank Sinatra sings. 

babe I just really think it's time to move on from this :true:

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

babe I just really think it's time to move on from this :true:

I understand. Thanks for calling me 'babe.' There are simply more members who don't want anything but agreement than there are those that want to speak freely and civilly. That is the world today.

Be very careful with those Grindr hookups--in terms of violence, robbery, STDs, etc. 

The fact that people are also discussing and re-discovering the actual tunnel thanks to Lana is so beautiful. She's given new life to a hidden treasure that we won't forget now. :cryney2:

Just now, honeybadger said:

if we stopped arguing about opinions on lanaboards every prerelease thread would lose at least 1000 pages 

it’s just showing some people (both older & newer fans) to be really immature :awkney:

we don’t need that here - either agree to disagree or gtfo

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

As much as I’d love for Lana to serve another ultraviolence inspired album, that just isn’t realistic with where she currently is sonically. Kinda evident this style is more likely than not gonna follow her throughout the rest of her career. 

idk I kinda love it being able to see artists I’ve supported for years grow and mature in sound, so I can’t complain. 

I also feel like some fans just can’t accept that Lana is older and isn’t going to be singing about the things she was back when she was in her 20’s anymore 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

9 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Kinda evident this style is more likely than not gonna follow her throughout the rest of her career. 

Just wait until she has her mid-life crisis, her true revenge era will be upon us!!!! Dealer 2.0 realness!!! RCS will finally see the light of day!! :creepna:

I think LMLYLAW and DYK were good choices of first songs to release. I loved how LMLYLAW sounded like NFR and this one is reminiscent of BB. I love sudden jumps like BTD-UV-HM but I also find smooth and gradual progressions really satisfying :creepna2:

I think the album is going to be varied enough that people who loved and people who hated BB will be equally happy with the result :true: 

giphy.gif

I'm dying to see the full tracklist :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Be very careful with those Grindr hookups--in terms of violence, robbery, STDs, etc. 

:smh:am I picking up on traces of Homophobia here? Is it gay on gay crime? Regardless, pack it up or trust...you will be dealt with

saintinprada-trust-you-will-be-dealt-wit

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: