Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, bluebanist said:

what’s her best one rn in ur opinion 

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

Get free a very close second. Hbu?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

49 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

51 days until we can listen to The Grants, Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd, Sweet, A&W, Judah Smith Interlude, Candy Necklace, Jon Batiste Interlude, Kintsugi, Fingertips, Paris, Texas, Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes, Let the Light In, Margaret, Fishtail, Peppers, and Taco Truck x VB in order on streaming services 

:oprah4:

This :trisha:  Btw anyone skipping the title track on release day will go straight to hell 

Just now, PARADIXO said:

This :trisha:  Btw anyone skipping the title track on release day will go straight to hell 

skipping title track and whatever single we get before the album is an absolute crime. That first playthrough has to be cover to cover just like she intended

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

skipping title track and whatever single we get before the album is an absolute crime. That first playthrough has to be cover to cover just like she intended

Absolutely. I remember people skipping Mariners AND Venice Bitch when NFR came out :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Absolutely. I remember people skipping Mariners AND Venice Bitch when NFR came out :facepalm:

I mean I wasn't one of those people but to be fair MAC and VB were almost a year old by that point so :bebe: Tunnel is only 3 and the next single will be less than 2 so there are no excuses. 

"Don’t forget me"

45 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

.... :eartha:

I wonder if Taco Truck x VB  will take the throne as her best closer 

is there really competition? her closers tend to be the weakest songs on the album, except for Get Free which I think will be successfully bodied by TTxVB

and also for giving me Margaret

when lana posts a teasing video today on her story saying "d-3" with "Off To The Races" as the music background and then 2 hours later posts the single cover with "out friday" then posts the album teaser friday along with the music video to A&W and goes and perfoms at the grammy's A&W with outstanding opera vocals at the end and then make an instagram live of 4 hours inviting fans over and covering A&W on the piano and then the next day posting one snippet of a song each two days until the album release then WHAT

44 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

Get free a very close second. Hbu?

This is the biggest display of taste i've seen on this site......:poordat:

OT: i am one of those girls who skips pre-release singles during my first album listen im sorry im impatient :toofloppy: i always stream a second time to get the full experience but at first i need to hear the new shit

3 minutes ago, The Grants said:

is there really competition? her closers tend to be the weakest songs on the album, except for Get Free which I think will be successfully bodied by TTxVB

like :deadbanana: most of her second halfs are pretty weak compared to the first half and her closers are all mostly skips 

14 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

on the day it came out i listened to the title track on repeat for like 4 hours straight but i’ve only listened to it maybe five times since then… i’m trying to make sure i won’t be sick of it by the time the album comes out :trisha:

I reaaaaally looped it this last month (428 plays) and am trying to do the same now but… OPEN ME UP, TELL ME YOU LIKE IT will just pop into my head and I have no choice :trisha:

8V7Yvel.png

6 minutes ago, The Grants said:

hope is a dangerous thing... 

6 minutes ago, deepseafishing said:

This is the biggest display of taste i've seen on this site......:poordat:

OT: i am one of those girls who skips pre-release singles during my first album listen im sorry im impatient :toofloppy: i always stream a second time to get the full experience but at first i need to hear the new shit

same :icant: i literally cannot enjoy the songs ive already heard bc im way too excited to hear the new song after it