Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

HIAD is my favorite just because of its references to AA, since I’m in AA.

But I think taco truck will be her best closer. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

In my head there is no doubt we’re getting something tomorrow :true:

ya I think they'll want to capitalize on the hype around the oceanblvd account so she'll do smt soon

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m still placing all my hopes and dreams in this 1 post legend :trisha:

Random insiders were all saying that Tunnel was going to come out Friday and instead it came out Wednesday with the album preorder and personally I'm manifesting that happening again.

"Don’t forget me"

38 days until the original release date, that seems so much more reasonable than 52 days :bebe:

Maybe the delay isn't Miley or vinyl related, but they just needed more time for all the exciting things they have planned for the campaign :trisha:

Wild guess but maybe insiders see the release week but not the actual day and assume is out on Friday like all the releases but since Lana is different and releases on random days... :creepna2:

I still don't trust that random account tho :um2: I feel like atrl insiders would have said something already 

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, The Grants said:

is there really competition? her closers tend to be the weakest songs on the album, except for Get Free which I think will be successfully bodied by TTxVB

Florida kilos has entered the chat 

Just now, DCooper said:

38 days until the original release date, that seems so much more reasonable than 52 days :bebe:

Maybe the delay isn't Miley or vinyl related, but they just needed more time for all the exciting things they have planned for the campaign :trisha:

I joined the fandom between the COTCC and BB eras, so is this era the most hyped so far? If not, which one was?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, DCooper said:

I feel like it was just 60 days a couple days ago, and January is basically over at this point. Between that and the amped up album campaign they're planning, I think it'll be here before we know it! We have so much to look forward to

"Don’t forget me"