Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

all of them but my guts says Grandfather and The Grants

Based on the sample I don’t think GPSOTSOMFWHDSF has a bridge. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

"Unconventional song structures" means one verse, one chorus, and the longest, best bridges she's ever made :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lana has 286 posts now and she had 288 when she posted the festival lineup...what is going awn :awk: 

also i rlly think the grants is gonna have an amazing bridge! i'm very excited for the lyricism on fingertips tho

I feel like A&W is going to have a good bridge. I see it kind of the like DCMA bridge Lana did mixed with the BBS breakdown

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I feel like A&W is going to have a good bridge. I see it kind of the like DCMA bridge Lana did mixed with the BBS breakdown

and then comes the trap beatdrop :trisha: 

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, hotshot2am said:

What do we think are the big orchestra songs on the album? :dua: I'm guessing Let the Light in and The Grants.

FINGERTIPS :trisha:

Just now, hotshot2am said:

What do we think are the big orchestra songs on the album? :dua: I'm guessing Let the Light in and The Grants.

I think 4 of the five songs with Mike will have orchestra

My prediction: The Grants, Title Track (obviously), Fingertips, and Let the Light In

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I feel like Kintsugi and Fingertips are going to be just verses with maybe a really short 2 lines chorus and a slightly different verse as the bridge 

and we love them for that, vocal masterpieces meant for the SMART

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The Grants is for sure going to be an orchestral highlight of the album, and probably a highlight of the album in general :true:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Sweet will be the orchestral highlight know that :bebe: 

after GodTips that is but not even fair to compare other songs to that masterpiece!

GodTips :air:

On 1/31/2023 at 6:53 PM, The Grants said:

which songs do we think are going to have stunning bridges?

paris, texas, let the light in, grandfather, the grants, and kintsugi. 

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont know if ive been impressed with a bridge since textbook BUT i hope this album has some killer bridges bc i know miss lana has it in her :hooker:

i've found her pre-choruses to be the highlights recently (WFWF, Mariners, HIAB, Black Bathing Suit, etc. etc.). I hope we get some more of those on Tunnel.  

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift