Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

yeah, this might be the start of a new (album) era,

but the end of another...:poordat:

Probably... all of her songs with him in the past 3 albums are either old or from the early stages of NFR (Bartender, HIAB...).

I hope they work together in the future cause he's great :krylie:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

my serotonin levels are dropping again because yesterday was such a high and now I'm realizing we won't be hearing this album till march. I feel like she will maybe do one more single in the next month or two? 

But truly didnt yesterday feel like a dream? THOSE VISUALS. top in her career in my opinion. I was just getting used to picsart.

she usually does three tracks before the album, but with buddy’s rendezvous and dayglow reflections, ocean blvd already makes three yk 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

my serotonin levels are dropping again because yesterday was such a high and now I'm realizing we won't be hearing this album till march. I feel like she will maybe do one more single in the next month or two? 

with 14 tracks on the album a one-single-a-month strategy is 100% possible, specially if you consider lana's track record. i'm sure we're getting at least two, maybe three singles up until february then another one on release week

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

in case anyone is interested in hearing Judah’s views on homosexuality

tw SA reference

Reveal hidden contents

“[It’s] a sin, the same as murder, rape, or living with your girlfriend.”

direct quote from him!

not excusing this at all, but didn't he say this in 2005? 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

But truly didnt yesterday feel like a dream? THOSE VISUALS. top in her career in my opinion. I was just getting used to picsart.

let's look at it this way:

Blue Banisters: four singles 

Chemtrails: four singles

NFR: five singles

I think it's safe to say we'll be getting more music before the album comes out it's just a matter of when!!!!!! :true:

faSE.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

for some reason i thought this said 5 singles and i was so confused as to what the 5th single was nn

wondering if she's going to do a single a month (so single in january, single in february & maybe a single a few days before the album), or just do a random drop sometime between now and then

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

not excusing this at all, but didn't he say this in 2005? 

yes, but he was already a pastor and was 27 years old. this was also before his entire career and fortune was built around celebrities, especially mostly progressive celebrities, of course if he still thought this way he wouldn’t say that now, he would lose everything. if he really didn’t still think like that, i would also assume that he would’ve outwardly said something about it since, but he hasn’t. i do not trust him

i also think it’s kind of different if just a normal person said something like this in 2005, vs when a pastor said something like this a long time ago. i can’t imagine your religious views changing that much when your job is being grounded in your religion

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

let's look at it this way:

Blue Banisters: four singles 

NFR: five singles

four singles? title track, WD, LMLYLAW and... ? :O

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, the ocean said:

tulsa jesus freak (it was more of a promo single though)

oh really? okay, I had NO idea about this (very good choice of a single tho ofc!). So it was sent to radio or something?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, 13beachess said:

oh really? okay, I had NO idea about this (very good choice of a single tho ofc!). So it was sent to radio or something?

yeah i think it was exclusively sent to radio in a few countries (it was the song playing on radio 1 when prince phillip died :toofloppy:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I do hope we get two more singles,  at least one other Interview in a Magazine and  the album trailer close to the release date.  It would be iconic if she reveals the tracklist at the end of the album trailer :trisha:  I definetly think we get music videos too , it could also be another BB situation , where the video for the title track comes in release week , but I wouldn't complain if the video comes on Friday :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I do hope we get two more singles,  at least one other Interview in a Magazine and  the album trailer close to the release date.  It would be iconic if she reveals the tracklist at the end of the album trailer :trisha:  I definetly think we get music videos too , it could also be another BB situation , where the video for the title track comes in release week , but I wouldn't complain if the video comes on Friday :true:

Is album trailer confirmed? Did I miss something?