Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

if a single were to hypothetically come out tonight at midnight, what time zone would it be in? like eastern or pacific?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I’m so tired of this can oceanblvd just post already:trisha:

She's currently filming album commentary describing each and every song for 1 minute:true:

She'll post one of them every Tuesday and Friday starting tomorrow spanning 8 weeks :true:

It will be like the UV one:true:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

13 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Which song do you guys think will divide LanaBoards the most upon release?

Breaking my silence:

Peppers kinda already divided me from the Fandom bc the gays will shake their ass to ANYTHING. And although I trust Lana, the source material has me genuinely worried. Haven't said anything about it bc last time I mentioned/made a joke about not being excited for one of the collabs, I was called racist:blush3: 

inb4 they pull misogynistic allegations out their ass next :creep: 

Which...now that I think about it, would be a perfect cue for me to stream Execute by Tommy 

if it were listenable

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

I think Fishtail might be super polarizing because of Chuck speaking on it, and I don't think A&W will be universally loved as Venice Bitch. I can see that one being pretty polarizing as well.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I think Fishtail might be super polarizing because of Chuck speaking on it, and I don't think A&W will be universally loved as Venice Bitch. I can see that one being pretty polarizing as well.

Yeah, I was thinking A&W too. Especially since it's one of the more popular tracks since the insiders said it was wild and Jack said it was his favorite, and the more popular tracks always go either way.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

16 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

I think the whole album is going to be kinda polarizing. I feel like we're all going to love the album (even though the expectations are really high) but each one will have their clear favorite and people will fight about x being way better than y and z being her worst song ever :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I think the whole album is going to be kinda polarizing. I feel like we're all going to love the album (even though the expectations are really high) but each one will have its favorite and people will fight about x being way better than y and z being her worst song ever :thumb2:

I'm ready to defend Kintsugi and Fingertips to the death! :et:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

the interludes 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I'm ready to defend Kintsugi and Fingertips to the death! :et:

You and me, both. :cryney2: Lyrical masterpieces always get hate because of the stripped down music, but Kintsugi has everything 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 minutes ago, The Grants said:

kintsugi and fingertips is like the song duo from the album, they are like two unhinged sisters

@Kintsugi OUR IMPACT :oprah4:

On 1/31/2023 at 7:03 PM, Fingertips said:

My prediction about Candy Necklace: 

Hide contents

It probably was a super intense rock song with a bunch of electric guitars to appease the UV folks, but she toned it down and transformed it into something else. Or it has a demo that might leak that is miles better than the album cut, like Thunder 

CLAIMED!!!!

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif