Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

this has def been discussed at some point in this thread already but it is as dry as the sahara rn anyway so ill bring it up again: where does dykttatuob fall in ur title track rankings? For me rn its #2.. sandwiched between Honeymoon & Chem 

for me it's #4.... Chemtrails > NFR > BTD > Ocean Blvd

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

this has def been discussed at some point in this thread already but it is as dry as the sahara rn anyway so ill bring it up again: where does dykttatuob fall in ur title track rankings? For me rn its #2.. sandwiched between Honeymoon & Chem 

probably fifth after hm btd bb and uv

9 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

A question that requires honesty, would you guys skip the title track when you listen to the album for the first time? :blush:

Definitely not skipping the title track and the next single, which is coming TODAY!!! :party:at least the announcement or the 1st post on OceanBlvd, yay! 

3 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:
  Reveal hidden contents

dbree says A&W isn't the next single

Omg and it sounds it is written by lustforlife:sadcore4: but idk if i believe them. 
legitimate insider should state factsss not some speculation. We need approximate date.. 

3 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Omg and it sounds it is written by lustforlife:sadcore4: but idk if i believe them. 
legitimate insider should state factsss not some speculation. We need approximate date.. 

who is lustforlife? The tea he spilled makes sense, but yes,  we need legitimate facts… :makeup:

Oh my god the guitar :trisha: Jack's distorted backing vocals :trisha: the beat actually being a great beat and not from a garageband pack :trisha: "J" standing for Jenny :trisha:

Spoiler

There Is Just One Lust For Life And He Isnt On This FlopBoards Moncherrie since you are ALL starving:

OceanBlvd (acc) is a TOUR acc duuuh
The reason of wait for post os that Beyoncé is selling tickets right now. Her team wants full lights on her

A&W isnt the next single stop with this bullshitbl
A single is coming with new merch and annocement

Just heard she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party

The disc is amazing for me a Beautiful combination of NFR! with Ultra And Honeymoon

Ok flacid bodies Love u

the tea on the 🧀 site by (supposedly) lustforlife

Just now, Morissetteus said:

who is lustforlife? The tea he spilled makes sense, but yes,  we need legitimate facts… :makeup:

Lustforlife was speculated insider. They used to post here often But they got blocked:gasp: 

2 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

Reveal hidden contents

The fact with Beyoncé didn’t make sense to me 

:judgingu:

Exactly…. First it was miley.. then beyonce.. who is next??? Ocean blvd out March 24th, 2027.. tour in 2032

4 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:
  Hide contents

There Is Just One Lust For Life And He Isnt On This FlopBoards Moncherrie since you are ALL starving:
OceanBlvd (acc) is a TOUR acc duuuh
The reason of wait for post os that Beyoncé is selling tickets right now. Her team wants full lights on her
A&W isnt the next single stop with this bullshitbl
A single is coming with new merch and annocement
Just heard she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party
The disc is amazing for me a Beautiful combination of NFR! with Ultra And Honeymoon
Ok flacid bodies Love u

the tea on the 🧀 site

Spoiler

I don't know what they mean about "she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party" since the Grammy thing was confirmed to be fake but I like the idea of the oceanblvd Instagram account being for tours :true: