Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just had a thought (although it probably won’t happen, but…)

she released the title track on Sean’s birthday (don’t forget me!)

Sunday, it’s the Grammy’s… imagine if she releases A&W (which, to me, seems inspired by QFTC in a way) the week after the event, as a form of « protestation » (FU, music industry!!!) 

:brows::oprah2:

Personally I don’t think A&W (or whatever single they decided to go with (assuming there is a second single)) is going to be surprise dropped. It’s not going to be a ‘omg is she dropping??’ There is going to be a clear date and probably a couple teases beforehand. The only true ‘surprise releases’ we get for singles is LMLYLAW (and we knew it was coming before the album we just didn’t know when) and the Trio in May. If there really is going to be a next single, I’m sure it’s going to have a video and proper announcement

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Personally I don’t think A&W (or whatever single they decided to go with (assuming there is a second single)) is going to be surprise dropped. It’s not going to be a ‘omg is she dropping??’ There is going to be a clear date and probably a couple teases beforehand. The only true ‘surprise releases’ we get for singles is LMLYLAW (and we knew it was coming before the album we just didn’t know when) and the Trio in May. If there really is going to be a next single, I’m sure it’s  going to have a video and proper announcement

Preach! :true:

maybe there’ll be a preorder for the boxset then, same with what happened when the title track got released. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Preach! :true:

maybe there’ll be a preorder for the boxset then, same with what happened when the title track got released. 

I can definitely see something like that happening! It’d be a nice bundle I feel, the boxset announcement with a single and video! Whenever it does happen I’m sure we’ll know it’s happening (even if it’s vague like MAC/VB “two end of summer jams out next week”)

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Personally I don’t think A&W (or whatever single they decided to go with (assuming there is a second single)) is going to be surprise dropped. It’s not going to be a ‘omg is she dropping??’ There is going to be a clear date and probably a couple teases beforehand. The only true ‘surprise releases’ we get for singles is LMLYLAW (and we knew it was coming before the album we just didn’t know when) and the Trio in May. If there really is going to be a next single, I’m sure it’s going to have a video and proper announcement

maybe something more like "hey friends, releasing a single on friday!" or something, like it'll be announced a few days ahead or the same week

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I can definitely see something like that happening! It’d be a nice bundle I feel, the boxset announcement with a single and video! Whenever it does happen I’m sure we’ll know it’s happening (even if it’s vague like MAC/VB “two end of summer jams out next week”)

One sultry bop out later today. Pre-order boxset and new merch later later :hype:

I'm confident she will announce the single drop before it happens, surprise releases don't seem to be her thing, except for that one time when she dropped three singles at once out of the blue. :die:

Hoping we get something before the end of this month, it'd be nice if she started the ''campaign'' around the Grammys.

The turnaround for Billboard/Lana shoots, on average, is two weeks. I'm sure we have another week of silence left, and then things will start picking up. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I'm confident she will announce the single drop before it happens, surprise releases don't seem to be her thing, except for that one time when she dropped three singles at once out of the blue. :die:

Hoping we get something before the end of this month, it'd be nice if she started the ''campaign'' around the Grammys.

I still strongly believe she was not aware that they were out :oprah3:

I think Lana will announce a single dropping (most likely A&W but who knows) via Honeymoon or in the media like she did when she told an interviewer that something is coming on March 24. Since we know there’s an album coming, it’ll probably be clear it’s a single. It’s just a matter of time when (or even if) it’ll happen. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

maybe something more like "hey friends, releasing a single on friday!" or something, like it'll be announced a few days ahead or the same week

yeah, that’s what i’ve been thinking this week!

tracklist was revealed at friday evening, so it’ll be nice if she give some info tonight.

pray for ‘10th february. wait for this’

unless she’s releasing the second single with a music video at the same time, honestly i really don’t think she’s announcing it; i mean the whole album announcement + single release would’ve been a complete surprise to us if it weren’t for that random red carpet interview. although i do think oceanblvd is going to be like lana’s taylornation for this era, so maybe her management will announce something on there beforehand

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Lana should really drop A&W right as the Grammy red carpet begins :sluttybunny:

Once Upon A Dream dropped during the Grammys in 2014, good things bear repeating. :sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

honestly i really don’t think she’s announcing the second single, i mean the whole album announcement + single release would’ve been a complete surprise to us if it weren’t for that random red carpet interview. although i do think oceanblvd is going to be like lana’s taylornation for this era, so maybe her management will announce something on there beforehand

The oceanblvd account is very much giving tn despite the fact that there’s nothing yet !! I can’t explain it but I just know it’ll be more of a promo account. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

The oceanblvd account is very much giving tn despite the fact that there’s nothing yet !! I can’t explain it but I just know it’ll be more of a promo account. 

yeah i feel like ben/ed/interscope were kind of fed up with lana having a private account, not even to mention her announcing things late on it, and also lana probably didn’t want to give them access to honeymoon because it’s her personal page. so oceanblvd was the compromise between everyone lmao, i have a feeling it’s just gonna be her management running it for promotional reasons and lana isn’t gonna have anything to do with it

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Which is actually amazing because we know this girl does not know how to do promo herself! Nice to know Ben and Ed might actually care now that Dua Lipa dropped them:headache:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I’ve been listening to I Wanted to Leave, Flo, and Wanderlust on repeat and I’m so excited to see what she did with these tracks. Especially Wanderlust since it’s the only one she didn’t credit the original artist 

I would consider myself in the group that wants less piano but I think what I really want is less simple piano if that makes sense? The RIOPY and SYML songs are amazing on their own and I can’t imagine what they will be like with her vocals and possibly other production overlayed. March 24 can’t come soon enough