Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I don't recommend you to listen to these samples all the time. Don't spoil it for yourself like that. :true:

Listening to this album straight through will give us a beautiful story and add a whole new depth :wink:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

omfg can anything official happen? no leaks, no insiders just Lana and her team doing what they're suppose to :paris:

It's getting annoying now. We're about to reach month 2 since Ocean Blvd. Ben and Ed need to realize that she isn't Beyoncé. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

Anything happened today? I was up all night waiting for A&W and it made so tired I slept all day :krylie:

Why would you do that :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Manifesting an Elle US/Harpers Bazaar/American Vogue cover. It’s about time.

I don’t know why American Vogue consistently ignores her as if she’s not a staple of modern culture. Maybe she’s too avant-garde for their audience I don’t know.

Not the Lipsters losing sleep over a song that was never confirmed to be coming :bebe:

please make sure you’re all taking care of yourselves. Get sleep, go for a walk, drink some water. Music will come when it comes at this point :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Not the Lipsters losing sleep over a song that was never confirmed to be coming :bebe:

please make sure you’re all taking care of yourselves. Get sleep, go for a walk, drink some water. Music will come when it comes at this point :thumb2:

like i love when LB goes into delulu mode but i think some people are misunderstanding that delulu mode is supposed to be fun and not just stressing out over something that literally was never confirmed, or even remotely alluded to

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

like i love when LB goes into delulu mode but i think some people are misunderstanding that delulu mode is supposed to be fun and not just stressing out over something that literally was never confirmed, or even remotely alluded to

:thumb2:

I feel really bad hearing things like that! I get it’s super exciting things might be coming out, but self care should always come first. Personally, I’m at the age where I don’t even stay up for midnight releases anymore :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

:thumb2:

I feel really bad hearing things like that! I get it’s super exciting things might be coming out, but self care should always come first. Personally, I’m at the age where I don’t even stay up for midnight releases anymore :bebe:

People who purposely stay up are so funny to me (most of the time I’m up because a lot of stuff comes out at like 8-10pm for me so it’s not too late) because I love the surprise of waking up and seeing something happened!!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

People who purposely stay up are so funny to me (most of the time I’m up because a lot of stuff comes out at like 8-10pm for me so it’s not too late) because I love the surprise of waking up and seeing something happened!!!

my sleep schedule is fucked so it usually comes out when i'm awake anyway but i'd never intentionally stay up for something like that :lolliney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

my sleep schedule is fucked so it usually comes out when i'm awake anyway but i'd never intentionally stay up for something like that :lolliney:

:bebe:

Spoiler

Unless I’ve acquired a certain kind of digital file before release, I’m staying up…

IMG-3521.jpg