Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Margaret and Paris, Texas are the only songs i'm not looking forward to. Sweet will be an instant classic i just know it :cryney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On another note I got a scoop from an insider about the album. There is a song titled, "Little Girl Robin ". First verse, 

"I miss being a little girl, 

Looking out the window and

watching the Robins. 

Singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

from the movie Mary Poppins".

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Guys I’m sorry, but I have to do this. She will not perform at the Grammys, AW is not the next single, and we probably will only get a single end of Feb at best:toofloppy:

don't apologize for being realistic :xgiggle:

like honestly i wouldn't even say that people are being delulu at this point it's turning into being genuinely delusional :bebe:

it's time to bring the lipsters back down to earth a bit, maybe stream TUOB while going outside for a walk, listening to the snippets we have while drinking water and touching grass :oprah3:

just a thought

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I love basically everything about Ocean Blvd :wub: The lyrics, strings, build-up at the end. Listening to the instrumentals with Apple Music Sing is gorgeous and makes me hope that we get the real instrumentals at some point.

i looooove the last minute of this song it makes me feel like I’m being submerged under water :trisha:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I love basically everything about Ocean Blvd :wub: The lyrics, strings, build-up at the end. Listening to the instrumentals with Apple Music Sing is gorgeous and makes me hope that we get the real instrumentals at some point.

Just like every Lana song the instrumental has great atmosphere and it actually sounds like you’re in a Tunnel

8Qg234E.gif

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Margaret and Paris, Texas are the only songs i'm not looking forward to. Sweet will be an instant classic i just know it :cryney:

Watch the movie Paris, Texas and you'll change your mind :xcry:

Am I the only one who wasn’t a fan of the chorus girls in ocean Blvd? I’d rather have layers of Lana’s vocals backing it. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

since lana said the album is colorless, do u guys think the music vids will be black & white ? :wat:

hope not :scoff:

I’m actually hoping for a vibrant, over-saturated look esp if we get a MV for A&W, Candy Necklace, Sweet or even TacoTruck :creepna:   

11 minutes ago, lizardwgrant said:

The way I really thought we were getting something today :cryney: 

Delusion is me, I am Delusion :hoe:

There’s nothing wrong about “genuinely delusional” here unless you know it and it’s fun. 
stick around and enjoy the ride :teehee: