Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I love them to death, but unless they provide new info about the rollout, it’s HER that needs to do something this week… Kintsugi was generous enough to give us a lot of info on the songs, but its not promo :judgingu:

you’re right, obviously the best thing that can happen is lana saying something 

13 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

What I found really weird is how BoZ and Kintsugi have very different opinions of various songs and yet both said that this album slaps and is one of her best. 

Well I mean if an album is really good that can make certain songs seem not as good. Like on NFR!, a lot of people don't like Bartender or The Next Best American Record because they are up against AMAZING songs like MAC, VB, or HTD. But they are actually amazing songs, especially Bartender. I think that is where it is coming from. 

also piano ballets can go either way with a lot of fans. And if it is a piano ballet like BOZ said, it makes sense it doesn’t stand out against A&W or Peppers 

22 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

No double release, no triple MVs please. A single with MV is more than enough. We’d like to consume the new album carefully and slowly :true:

Agreed, it’s best to consume all at once in order. If a single is released, it should be the juice of the album, but still good enough (all of her work is amazing) to tide us over.

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I think y'all need to join the winning team and mentally prepare for the fact that visuals are out of the question.....and hold out on 0.01% hope for visuals in the vein of Bartender MV or something. I just don't see it this time around tbch

did you know that lana's titty pic should be the box set cover?

something about the way her one tit is out in the photograph.

i just wish she'd put the preorder up so i could place my order

titty in the pic, new box set

come on lana you can click

"post"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

many users said that maybe paris, texas could be about her mother, so are we expecting something like “ on the same day, my mother to be said she wouldn’t come, it’s always been that way with me, no time for change, no time for fun”? i think of something even deeper

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

Agreed, it’s best to consume all at once in order. If a single is released, it should be the juice of the album, but still good enough (all of her work is amazing) to tide us over.

Whatever single she chooses next, it has to be terrific enough to tide us over. I was very big on A&W being it (at 7 min+, it sure would do the trick), but as weeks pass and still not a new single in sight, any song would do. 

Sorry to be a bummer, I’m not super hyped at the moment for TUOB (I even stopped listening to the title track :eek:). I think last week, with its radio silence, was the « « one-too-many » week that killed my vibe  :pft: until something official happens, I’m going to pretend that nothing is being released until March. 

i dont expect lana to tell us anything about anything. for the past couple years shes posted AFTER the thing came out to announce it. didnt she not even post about those three singles for HOURS after they were released? :air: if we know anything before the song comes out, then its bc an insider spilled