Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Who do we need to bribe to find that damn tracklist ? i need to know the titles and potential collapses :defeated:

(more american whores and less sweets/beautifuls please and thank you) 

38 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

every time i see a certain fake insider in here and then see people continue to eat it up my mood shifts drastically and i have to close this website

you mean dragonwhore?:rollin:

40 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

every time i see a certain fake insider in here and then see people continue to eat it up my mood shifts drastically and i have to close this website

Funny how now that some people believe them again they became rude as fuck :creepna2:

They are lfl 

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I actually think there's drugs in this song. But to be for real,  I sob every time I hear the line “when’s it gunna be my turn.”  I’ve felt the most depressed I’ve ever felt the past couple years. Seeing people around me experience good luck, career growth, love, and acceptance. I moved from a big city to the suburbs after heartbreak and I’ve been so alone and struggled with alcoholism and was in the hospital at one point.  The only recurrent thought in my head was "When will it be my turn? When will I be loved? When will I be seen for who I am?" I feel like because of my age I've had this unique experience to grow with Lana’s music in a very relevant way as each album gets released. I think the song is incredibly special, it completely unravels me and I hear what she’s saying deep within me like it's vibrating. I’m so excited to hear the rest of the album and to go on this journey with her.

Anyways, would love to hear everyone's personal connection to the new song or how it's been making you feel!!!!!!!!

I agree. I haven’t felt this way about her songs since Ride came out, at a time when mentally I was really going through it so it was perfect for me. I feel like Paradise really kept me going when I was a troubled 17 year old. Each of her albums was perfect for the place I was in when they were released. I felt peaceful for NFR, COCC, and BB. Presently I feel some inner turmoil related to some things with my partner and how I am not sure about the relationship now. I think this new song really sums up my feelings. I feel like I am not being fully seen by him on a deeper level and I really crave that. There is a tunnel in all of us and we want people to not only acknowledge it but appreciate it. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, 111 said:

people thinking she counts AKA as part of her "nine" albums :bebe: interscope/polydor isn't gonna count an album not released by them as part of her discography, she isn't gonna count an abandoned album, not available to stream/purchase, as part of her discography. GIVE IT UP

for me it is less about what i think her label counts & more about what makes sense to me. afterall we know her label does not count violet yet lana does so why does it matter if we count differently than her label when we know she does as well? the beatles' american label did not count the 'a hard days night' soundtrack bc another label released it yet they counted the 'help!' soundtrack bc they did get to release that one yet no one in their right minds excludes one unless they exclude both. labels do not get to decide how i get to think. if this album is nineth & not tenth, i choose to count aka not paradise bc it makes no sense to me to count paradise while excluding violet. is her label gonna come to my house & detain me & lobotomize me for counting "wrong"? no i did not think so

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, fine china said:

I agree. I haven’t felt this way about her songs since Ride came out, at a time when mentally I was really going through it so it was perfect for me. I feel like Paradise really kept me going when I was a troubled 17 year old. Each of her albums was perfect for the place I was in when they were released. I felt peaceful for NFR, COCC, and BB. Presently I feel some inner turmoil related to some things with my partner and how I am not sure about the relationship now. I think this new song really sums up my feelings. I feel like I am not being fully seen by him on a deeper level and I really crave that. There is a tunnel in all of us and we want people to not only acknowledge it but appreciate it. 

Praying Lana’s new songs provide you with some clarity, who needs an expensive therapist when you have a new album coming out in March Patrick-Praying.jpg

On a serious note though I really love the point you made about wanting to be acknowledged and seen. I bet that will be an album theme across the board - the idea that we’re much more than skin and flesh, nuanced emotional beings with a burning desire to connect on a meaningful level :trisha:

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

paradise was a whole era by itself

violet also had its own era too & lana promoted it way more than she promoted chemtrails or blue banisters. but no one will get me to count paradise without violet (or violet without paradise). plus to me aka always made more sense to count officially than either paradise or violet anyway. they are more like mini side albums.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, Flowerbomb said:

I agree with this so much. No other Lana song has made me feel the emotion I get from Yayo. A completely different artistry. I just hope the new album will give us something close to it

So much authentic vulnerability in that song as well. It's visionary, as all of Lana's best work is. 

1 hour ago, Trrrrrr said:

Is there an opportunity to enter bb100?

A slim one, depending on how the song will perform this weekend. Its streams will inevitably drop tomorrow (it always happens in the weekends + SZA is going to dominate the charts), but hopefully not too much. It'll be a sign of great stability if it does 1,500,000 streams on Friday! 

Anyway, stream the track darlings. :creepna:

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

I actually think there's drugs in this song. But to be for real,  I sob every time I hear the line “when’s it gunna be my turn.”  I’ve felt the most depressed I’ve ever felt the past couple years. Seeing people around me experience good luck, career growth, love, and acceptance. I moved from a big city to the suburbs after heartbreak and I’ve been so alone and struggled with alcoholism and was in the hospital at one point.  The only recurrent thought in my head was "When will it be my turn? When will I be loved? When will I be seen for who I am?" I feel like because of my age I've had this unique experience to grow with Lana’s music in a very relevant way as each album gets released. I think the song is incredibly special, it completely unravels me and I hear what she’s saying deep within me like it's vibrating. I’m so excited to hear the rest of the album and to go on this journey with her.

Anyways, would love to hear everyone's personal connection to the new song or how it's been making you feel!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry that you're going through that. I'm in a similar place in my life myself, which explains why I also find this song so powerful. Sending love 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Respectfully the LDR9/10 debate got settled by the album cover but I think everyone should feel free to count whatever they like. 

Let's talk about something else! What color do we think the vinyl wi—

8V7Yvel.png

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Wait... Did you know... It's not the lead?:hdu:

Girl what.

Me logging 300+ plays of a buzz single. Ha power. Who else but Elizabeth. :legend:

8V7Yvel.png

12 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I feel like this was completely glazed over. What do we think this means? I associate waves with NFR, but I also don't think she's returning to that sound based on what BOZ has said.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze