Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

Off to the Races, Venice Bitch and A&W are Lana's Bohemian Rhapsodies, her mind :oprah2:

So true bestie, add The Blackest Day in there too :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

also reading through the thread i just want to say i’m proud of us all for finally being able to collectively give J*red absolutely 0 attention when he seeps through into this thread :cryney2: good job lipsters 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

4 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

also reading through the thread i just want to say i’m proud of us all for finally being able to collectively give J*red absolutely 0 attention when he seeps through into this thread :cryney2: good job lipsters 

A few users did but we're getting better :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 12/7/2022 at 1:11 PM, Elle said:

I'm shaking I can't even type placing me pre-orders now x

On 9/4/2022 at 8:35 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Eu não acho que ela precise contar aquele capítulo específico de sua vida novamente (BTD tem algumas músicas sobre esse período e ela sabe que temos acesso a AKA e muitas inéditas daquela época) e ela com certeza insinuou o trauma / conturbado relacionamento que ela tinha com a mãe naquela época MUITO no BB. 
Além disso, ela está agora na casa dos trinta: como muitas pessoas nessa idade, não tenho certeza se ela sente vontade de reviver essa parte de sua vida. Claro, algumas memórias vêm e vão e fotos antigas nos lembram que o tempo voou, mas mergulhar de volta nessa parte do passado dela para um álbum inteiro? Não tenho certeza. 

Guysss what if the second part of track 4 is about jim broach?? Omg is he backkkk??? Omg Lanaaaa, makes sense, because she had making a lot of references about ultra!!!!😭