Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i cannot wait til we learn more of the tracklist so we can actually start theorizing what songs could be about. if lana does not reveal the tracklist before release, i hope an insider at least eventually tells us a couple more titles.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

11 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i literally said in my post before that it doesn't matter how we count her albums. but if it is nineth, then to me i choose to include aka not paradise or violet since that makes sense to me. idk why everyone is so mad that i will not count paradise without violet. like it does not matter & does not affect any of your lives in any way. we do not all have to agree & that is ok

Yeah alright.

Your post reminded me of the discussion that's why I quoted you but it ended up being a more general statement & I forgot to unquote you. I literally said it's not directed to you and that everyone can count her albums the way they want to and yeah everyone can include & exclude the projects they want,  it's up to each own. 

I know I brought this up again and tried to stay out of the whole LDR9 10 Violets Paradise debate but it kinda gets annoying at this point and I couldn't stay quiet anymore lol 

I hope the debate can die now bc I feel no one can convince the other part and vice versa

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way no one is even mentioning poor sweet 

if i can't put the lime in the coconut ... how can i stay sugary sweet? if i can't sleep, if i can't sleep, will coconuts come to me?giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

15 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way no one is even mentioning poor sweet 

forgotten before even released

Watch this one will all surprise us because we literally ignored its existence :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The title track has the static noise at the end and with headphones I hear noises after it for like one second. Maybe this the beginning of Sweet or likethe transition into it. It would be cool if the producers made the album flow really nicely from track to track. Kinda like Honeymoon where most of the songs flowed really nicely into the next one. Maybe it could help with the variety of the album to tie it more together.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I thought BOZ was going to do a lot more sharing than he’s been doing.

exactly, that dumb twink always lying like what happened to "i’ll spill more once she announced all of it" ?? he did the same last year when he promised to spill after dula peepa did sumn yet her never did :sideeye:

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The title track has the static noise at the end and with headphones I hear noises after it for like one second. Maybe this the beginning of Sweet or likethe transition into it. It would be cool if the producers made the album flow really nicely from track to track. Kinda like Honeymoon where most of the songs flowed really nicely into the next one. Maybe it could help with the variety of the album to tie it more together.

I know what you're talking about and I was actually wondering that myself but after listening to it again it seems like it completely fades out at the very last second. I hope we get transitions between songs but hope is a dangerous thing to have for stans like us. Besides, I'm sure boz or someone else would have spilled this already 

D.png

8 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

to me it sounds like a turntable needle being lifted off/put on a record, i love it as a transition between the tracks even if it ends up not flowing into sweet perfectly!!!!

sUcVobB.png

Just now, lanasbottom said:

exactly, that dumb twink always lying like what happened to "i’ll spill more once she announced all of it" ?? he did the same last year when he promised to spill after dula peepa did sumn yet her never did :sideeye:

I’m just tired of checking in on this thread only to find the same discussions about how many albums Lana has or whether Strogonoff is going to ruin this record etc etc :true:

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, archiemm said:

lana could literally say with her own mouth aka and violets are not counted as albums and you would still continue this debate im BORED lets talk about the TRACKLIST (that we dont have):oprah3:

Except that Lana never counted AKA, and she did count Violet, until she got bullied by fans and team to call it LDR9  :true:

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I thought BOZ was going to do a lot more sharing than he’s been doing.

He said he would share more information when the excitement of the announcement and the song had passed. I personally don't see the need for him to share information right away considering that Lana only announced the album two days ago. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

He said he would share more information when the excitement of the announcement and the song had passed. I personally don't see the need for him to share information right away considering that Lana only announced the album two days ago. 

I understand that but personally I need him to confirm Strogonoff’s prowess on this one so everybody can stop talking about how Jack is going to ruin this album when Dread Erickson is right there!

IMG-7960.jpg

I kinda wish BOZ spilled which track the other interlude is. We know the pastor one must be track 5 because of the writing credits but he already gave us so much Info,  I am grateful for that and we will figure it out the latest on release day. 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

49 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Yeah but the album cover says ninth album 

Discussion over. 

Like who gives a fuck if you all count this one as LDR9 LDR10 LDR11 or LDR100, anyone can count her projects the way they want to, for Lana it's her album no. 10  and for her label/ management album 9.

Like I said before we can call this LDR9 at least like Ben did. Then we hopefully are all happy;)

Edit: this not directly dedicated to you but more general

It’s just inch restin how yall choose to follow what Ben calls it and not what the ARTIST HERSELF calls it. She’s always seen Violet as part of her album discography, but sadly she got bullied into calling Ocean Blvd LDR9.
That’s why some of us ”give a fuck” bc you’re basically shitting on the integrity and artistry of Violet, and we will not have that :true: