Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

to me it sounds like a turntable needle being lifted off/put on a record, i love it as a transition between the tracks even if it ends up not flowing into sweet perfectly!!!!

Yeees  that would be so nice:teehee:

7 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I know what you're talking about and I was actually wondering that myself but after listening to it again it seems like it completely fades out at the very last second. I hope we get transitions between songs but hope is a dangerous thing to have for stans like us. Besides, I'm sure boz or someone else would have spilled this already 

You are right. I relistened and it completly fades out,  but here is us hoping:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, TropicoHeart said:

It’s just inch restin how yall choose to follow what Ben calls it and not what the ARTIST HERSELF calls it. She’s always seen Violet as part of her album discography, but sadly she got bullied into calling Ocean Blvd LDR9.
That’s why some of us ”give a fuck” bc you’re basically shitting on the integrity and artistry of Violet, and we will not have that :true: 

Woman-pulling-hair-out-620x426-1.png

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Do we know if Sweet is Rock Candy Sweet?

There are no outtakes/leftovers on the album so it's not RCS 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Insiders don’t owe us anything, and we don’t owe them anything… literally all strangers on the internet :rip: some of y’all need to touch grass

i went outside and touched it now what

IMG-7960.jpg

8 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m just tired of checking in on this thread only to find the same discussions about how many albums Lana has or whether Strogonoff is going to ruin this record etc etc :true:

that makes two of us king 
exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-yukik

10 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

It’s just inch restin how yall choose to follow what Ben calls it and not what the ARTIST HERSELF calls it. She’s always seen Violet as part of her album discography, but sadly she got bullied into calling Ocean Blvd LDR9.
That’s why some of us ”give a fuck” bc you’re basically shitting on the integrity and artistry of Violet, and we will not have that :true: 

LDR9 at least includes Violet,  Paradise , AKA or whatever everyone wants include it's like 9+ 

I love & appreciate Violets ,  bought the book & CD and I listen to her and give her respect like I do with all her album & work

If I still shit on Violets integrity & artistry then and support Lana getting bullied ..oh well:scoff: sorry then I can't give the woke Queens on here what they want to hear 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

No

The existence of the song (TUOB) was first revealed on September 1, 2022, when it was listed for sale alongside fellow Blue Banisters outtake "Fingertips" as well as a demo for "Arcadia". 

So what is the truth then? :oprah3: 

Also how would boz know EVERY detail of every song? 

13 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Insiders don’t owe us anything, and we don’t owe them anything… literally all strangers on the internet :rip: some of y’all need to touch grass

go ahead dear, touch it 

5 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The existence of the song (TUOB) was first revealed on September 1, 2022, when it was listed for sale alongside fellow Blue Banisters outtake "Fingertips" as well as a demo for "Arcadia". 

So what is the truth then? :oprah3: 

Also how would boz know EVERY detail of every song? 

The songs  for the album got recorded late 2021 till mid 2022 according to BOZ,  idk how he gets his infos but he is very reliable 

So probably:

A: someone saw it's from 2021 & thought automatically it has to be a BB outtake

B: A demo for those got recorded while she worked still on BB in 2021 but she already had in mind to put them on this album 

C: In the end it doesn't matter because they are on this album and the title track is beautiful :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

LDR9 at least includes Violet,  Paradise , AKA or whatever it's like 9+ 

I love & appreciate Violets ,  bought the book & CD and I listen to her and give her respect like I do with all her albums.

If I still shit on Violets integrity & artistry then and support Lana getting bullied ..oh well:scoff: sorry then I can't give the woke Queens on here what they want to hear 

I’m not saying YOU are bullying her but I do find it sad that so many people REFUSED to call it LDR10/X when Lana called it her 10th album. Idk why people don’t want to follow her wishes. It’s okay we’re all allowed to count as we want :kiss:

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I’m not saying YOU are bullying her but I do find it sad that so many people REFUSED to call it LDR10/X when Lana called it her 10th album. Idk why people don’t want to follow her wishes. It’s okay we’re all allowed to count as we want :kiss:

This debate needs to end because it says NINTH STUDIO ALBUM on the front cover, so it’s officially over whether it’s 9th or 10th.  Ya’ll take what Lana say’s too seriously she is impulsive and changes her mind.  She said this would be a digital only record and we just got like 5 different vinyls. Never take anything as gospel from her lips. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance