Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Also I apologize to all you other LanaBoarders for contributing to a bad vibe in this thread :bebe: I just hate when people think they’re entitled to belittle someone’s opinions. 

Like @Deadly Nightshade said, this should all be a time for celebrations :wub:

Don’t even worry about it :wub:

our drought is over , it’s time to have fun now :dance:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, mrborntolose said:

oh it will be! 

claiming tracks ‘stfu’ & ‘vile bitch’ :true:

Maybe "Vile Bitch" will be the Tommy collab. I sense a bad bitch baddie anthem :diva:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

32 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

anyway what track # do we think is going to be the longest song? 

A&W or fingertips. But it could also be Track 16 (I have a feeling it might be the "magic moment" track Antonoff referred to in April). Anyway, I'm so glad that we're getting many (very!) long songs with this album. All her long(-ish) tracks are amazing.

By the way, did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd did 2,249,393 streams (unfiltered) on Spotify yesterday. I think it might have topped NFR (title track) in terms of total streams after all?! :crying:

can we give warning points to anyone who mentions the LDR9/10 debate again? it’s completely irrelevant to this thread :dorothy2: y’all can start a whole new thread to discuss it everyday if you want, just not here.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

can we give warning points to anyone who mentions the LDR9/10 debate again? it’s completely irrelevant to this thread :dorothy2: y’all can start a whole new thread to discuss it everyday if you want, just not here.

Agreed! Never thought math could be so tough… and so fucking irrelevant in the end  . Like does it change anything at this point which number it is? :delicious: It

doesnt make an album better or worse… 

12 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i second… like it’s not that deep 

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

any news or just same old stuff?

everyone’s arguing if its ldr9 or ldr10… so no just the same boring shit 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

I was not sure if I should share this or not but the title track hits me so hard  so here is a little story:

It reminds me of a guy I dated back in August,  it was my first date ever and it was very beautiful , we ended up in his apartment and had a great time while making out,  joking around & doing intimate things etc. He was so respectul and nice bc I was a bit unsure bc I had literally no experience back then. He even said thank you for the great night the next day and suggested we should meet again.:wowcry:

We wanted to meet again but didn't had time, he then got super busy with work and had to travel alot, then I was drunk and drunk texted him while I was horny af which scared him away and yeah I drank way too much and I wish I didn't text him:bebe:

He lives close to me and I have to drive by or walk by his apartment very often :krylie:

Don't forget me , Fuck me to death , love me until I love myself , those lyrics really hit me. I hope he didn't forget the great time & bonding we had in August & I'm really thankful for meeting a person like him and having my first experiences with him and I hope I can ever find someone I can feel safe with & connect with that easily. And yes if I ever meet him again he can fuck me to death :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I was not sure if I should share this or not but the title track hits me so hard  so here is a little story:

It reminds me of a guy I dated back in August,  it was my first date ever and it was very beautiful , we ended up in his apartment and had a great time while making out,  joking around & doing intimate things etc. He was so respectul and nice bc I was a bit unsure bc I had literally no experience back then. He even said thank you for the great night the next day and suggested we should meet again.:wowcry:

We wanted to meet again but didn't had time, he then got super busy with work and had to travel alot, then I was drunk and drunk texted him while I was horny af which scared him away and yeah I drank way too much and I wish I didn't text him:bebe:

He lives close to me and I have to drive by or walk by his apartment very often :krylie:

Don't forget me , Fuck me to death , love me until I love myself , those lyrics really hit me. I hope he didn't forget the great time & bonding we had in August & I'm really thankful for meeting a person like him and having my first experiences with him and I hope I can ever find someone I can feel safe with & connect with that easily. And yes if I ever meet him again he can fuck me to death :krylie:

Aww thank u for sharing that. Hoping u find someome even better for u :wub:

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

tiffany-pollard-cry.gif

Bestie come visit me again, I'll find you a hot Dutch guy who will fuck you to death. :hottie: