Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I was not sure if I should share this or not but the title track hits me so hard  so here is a little story:

It reminds me of a guy I dated back in August,  it was my first date ever and it was very beautiful

Me reading this:

Spoiler

lana_del_rey_ap_before_and_after_by_cons

16 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I was not sure if I should share this or not but the title track hits me so hard  so here is a little story:

It reminds me of a guy I dated back in August,  it was my first date ever and it was very beautiful , we ended up in his apartment and had a great time while making out,  joking around & doing intimate things etc. He was so respectul and nice bc I was a bit unsure bc I had literally no experience back then. He even said thank you for the great night the next day and suggested we should meet again.:wowcry:

We wanted to meet again but didn't had time, he then got super busy with work and had to travel alot, then I was drunk and drunk texted him while I was horny af which scared him away and yeah I drank way too much and I wish I didn't text him:bebe:

He lives close to me and I have to drive by or walk by his apartment very often :krylie:

Don't forget me , Fuck me to death , love me until I love myself , those lyrics really hit me. I hope he didn't forget the great time & bonding we had in August & I'm really thankful for meeting a person like him and having my first experiences with him and I hope I can ever find someone I can feel safe with & connect with that easily. And yes if I ever meet him again he can fuck me to death :krylie:

:wowcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The strings and deep breath in the intro still have me :bebe: 

Kinda wish it was the opener but we will see what "The Grants"  have in store. If the intro is even more beautiful  then wow:wowcry:

Really excited to hear the opener  :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Someone said the deep breath on title track is a sigh of relief after talking all the shit about her family in The Grants and that's all I think about now :thumb2:

The fact that Rob is not credited as a writer makes me think it's going to be really different from Sweet Carolina :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

It reminds me of a guy I dated back in August,  it was my first date ever and it was very beautiful , we ended up in his apartment and had a great time while making out,  joking around & doing intimate things etc. He was so respectul and nice bc I was a bit unsure bc I had literally no experience back then. He even said thank you for the great night the next day and suggested we should meet again.:wowcry:

We wanted to meet again but didn't had time, he then got super busy with work and had to travel alot, then I was drunk and drunk texted him while I was horny af which scared him away and yeah I drank way too much and I wish I didn't text him:bebe:

He lives close to me and I have to drive by or walk by his apartment very often :krylie:

Don't forget me , Fuck me to death , love me until I love myself , those lyrics really hit me. I hope he didn't forget the great time & bonding we had in August & I'm really thankful for meeting a person like him and having my first experiences with him and I hope I can ever find someone I can feel safe with & connect with that easily. And yes if I ever meet him again he can fuck me to death :krylie:

The part that hit me hardest was when you txt’d him when you were “horny af”. Same gurl, same :wowcry:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Someone said the deep breath on title track is a sigh of relief after talking all the shit about her family in The Grants and that's all I think about now :thumb2:

The fact that Rob is not credited as a writer makes me think it's going to be really different from Sweet Carolina :judgingu3:

i'm so curious about what she'll be talking about in the grants, when she goes back and details her entire life-story with her family, her parents, her siblings, i feel like there's so much that could be said, especially after wildflower wildfire :wowcry: not to mention how mysterious her past is, to this day

03LEJTj.jpg

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

The tommy genesis collab makes me instantly think of LFL

It’s so intriguing, how will it actually sound?  :candy:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

the "deep breath" at the beginning ... I hope it has something to do with the video, for example that she visits this abandoned tunnel and a mystical breeze comes out of the entrance

this is interesting cause i was looking at Neil’s ocean photos for this record & it seems like he shot her by the beach maybe for a video ?  and then him commenting the wave for what the album is like. there surely is another set of visuals dealing with the ocean ? 

20 hours ago, baddisease said:

maybe there are some special surprises on it!

Wish she included Valley of the Dolls, On Our Way and TV In Black & White

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

the sigh on tunnel is so so alluring. it makes me even more excited and anxious to hear the grants. we may be in for one of her rawest and most emotional songs yet :crying4:

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like there's so much that could be said, especially after wildflower wildfire

I think The Grants might follow up wildflower wildfire, but focusing on her dad instead of her mom. In WW she talks about her father's complacency with her mother's raging, I think this might be her turn to talk about her relationship with rob. especially because the song is their last name, which is passed down through fathers. 

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Imagine if it's a visual album and that's why she hasn't released (or even teased) a MV for the single :judgingu3:

Even if it's homemade and simple it would be really nice to have visuals to accompany every song :icant:

Yes, I just need her dancing in her bra and cardigan