Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i feel like tunnel is one of the 4 end of bb era songs she talked about in the livestream and the other 12 tracks will be pretty different from the last 2-3 records, hence the album’s alleged "variety" :defeated: 

having a great feeling about this one ngl 

?? Livestream ?? She cleared things up? I really hope this is true and TATUOB is the closing of the soft ballad era. The song has grown on me more but I am ready for the variety :usrs:

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

The new song is so fucking good it really just has something special that her recent music doesn’t have. I cannot stop listening :oprah:

this! it feels like a start to a huge era. knowing all the songs are brand new and built for this album :oprah:

this record is going to have my asshole turned inside out :sadcore4:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, ultrablvds said:

i’ve been ruminating over the second verse of tunnel ever since it came out 

there’s a girl that sings hotel california

not because she loves the notes or sounds that sound like florida

its because she’s in a world, preserved, only a few have found the door

its like a camarillo, only silver mirrors, running down the corridor”

gives me chills every single time i listen to it. i think it may be my favorite part of the song :cryney2:

i can't decide between this and the bridge. anyways, the last part is still top tier

1 minute ago, whiitemustang said:
But I thought this song was gonna kill all of her streaming hype? :umadney:

said no one

D.png

The title track made me cry again :air: this song is stunning, it's a classic :krylie:

I said this earlier today but Ocean Blvd gets better with every listen...wow:wowcry:

The last time she sings Don't Forget Me & then she disappears into the music while the choir keeps singing :lange: :crying2:

Lana we will never forget you :oprah::trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The title track made me cry again :air: this song is stunning, it's a classic :krylie:

I said this earlier today but Ocean Blvd gets better with every listen...wow:wowcry:

The last time she sings Don't Forget Me & then she disappears into the music while the choir keeps singing :lange: :crying2:

Lana we will never forget you :oprah::trisha:

so true :crying2:

it just feels like a grand opening to this world we’re about to dive into. :monica:genius legendary behavior :crying:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

The way the Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd song is about her fear to be forgotten like the actual tunnel and she is asking when it's gonna be her turn. I think we all can say that this album is gonna be that turn. She asked us  a question and is giving us the answer on March 10th :lange::krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just realized the DNC polaroid photoshoot is kinda similar to the album one. Just her lying down on the sofa and on the floor :thumb2:

It's the album photoshoot (demo) :creepna2:

Also I think Mike is in one of the pictures... maybe DNC is one of the early songs they wrote together for the record :brows:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I love how all of her title tracks have been pretty significant statements for each era. Each one has been a single in some capacity and really does serve as the album’s thesis

I also love how she always puts it towards the top of the album (either the 1st or 2nd track). It’s almost like a declaration  :wink:

well, there was the venice bitch jacket and venice bitch was the SECOND single for NFR! after MAC was released, so maybe DNC is the second single for DYKTTATUOAB y'all i cracked the code DNC IS COMING

Just a reminder because I don't want anyone to get their hopes all the way up just to be disappointed, but BoZ did say this is a top five track on the album for him and most of the songs are very long, wordy, and completely throw away traditional song structures 

I'm happy that a lot of you who haven't been feeling her music in a while seem to be excited for it, but I also kinda don't want to hear it that you didn't know what was coming if you don't end up liking the record.  :judgingu3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

well, there was the venice bitch jacket and venice bitch was the SECOND single for NFR! after MAC was released, so maybe DNC is the second single for DYKTTATUOAB y'all i cracked the code DNC IS COMING

YOU MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING WAITTTT:trisha:

5 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

:oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

BOZ on ATRL:

MAC is still her best song to me, I'm so happy it became the visual reference for the NFR cover since the whole You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again part always gives me goosebumps.

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well 

No one’s really said anything about this but the track’s actually kinda uplifting. And w how everyone’s been kinda mentioning the church refs (didnt read everything) but w this track, it’s kinda like a church confessional that suits her voice so well. Its such a well made, beautiful track that has a lot shining thru 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

MAC is still her best song to me, I'm so happy it became the visual reference for the NFR cover since the whole You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again part always gives me goosebumps.

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well 

she didn't come to play this time. i'm glad she took her time with this record