Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

MAC is still her best song to me, I'm so happy it became the visual reference for the NFR cover since the whole You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again part always gives me goosebumps.

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well 

:excited: this is so intriguing and exciting! so excited to hear every song off of this album, this time around, it truly feels special <3

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

MAC is still her best song to me, I'm so happy it became the visual reference for the NFR cover since the whole You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again part always gives me goosebumps.

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well 

Is this the GSPSOFOOSOFIDUHTFHSJOW song then?

im intrigued 

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

I've also been wanting a song like this since QFTC happened. Wow. Excited for the song with the longest title :peace2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

the revenge is finally coming :thankyou:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Is this the GSPSOFOOSOFIDUHTFHSJOW song then?

im intrigued 

idk if this is a real song or if you're just playing cause after HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI nothing surprises me

7 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

this might actually shape up to be her best album i’m going to faint :trisha:

8 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

she is coming for blood:gclap:

8 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

Sea theme as in the spongebob guitar again? No thank u

90 days left for me now:defeated: (or well yeah still 91 if it'll be a world wide time release or whatever it's called)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

according to what BoZ said title track is giving me kind of revenge vibes too.

Open me up

Tell me you like it
Fuck me to death

it gave me strong UV vibes and "god bless you and fuck off, i'm gonna sing whatever i want"

12 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ on ATRL:

Fuck we are not ready for this masterpiece :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

He added a bit more:

I really do, it's between that and AW for my #1 from the album

I don't think anything else does, the album is mostly about her closest circle - family, friends, her memories with them. There is a lot of retrospection so I guess she felt like this was also something that shaped her as a person, maybe taught her to be tough, or was pulling her down for the longest. I personally don't see Lana being seen like that for years now, she is really well respected as an artist. But she definitely was really judged early on, the entire BTD era so it's probably a reflection on that.

The Tommy "collab" is also not what people think it is :dies:  but I want to listen to it a bit more before I write about it

5 hours ago, TropicoHeart said:

It’s just inch restin how yall choose to follow what Ben calls it and not what the ARTIST HERSELF calls it. She’s always seen Violet as part of her album discography, but sadly she got bullied into calling Ocean Blvd LDR9.
That’s why some of us ”give a fuck” bc you’re basically shitting on the integrity and artistry of Violet, and we will not have that :true: 

it's so not that serious i promise you lets just enjoy the masterpiece she gave us instead of arguing about literal numbers lucci.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23