Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

He added a bit more:

I really do, it's between that and AW for my #1 from the album

I don't think anything else does, the album is mostly about her closest circle - family, friends, her memories with them. There is a lot of retrospection so I guess she felt like this was also something that shaped her as a person, maybe taught her to be tough, or was pulling her down for the longest. I personally don't see Lana being seen like that for years now, she is really well respected as an artist. But she definitely was really judged early on, the entire BTD era so it's probably a reflection on that.

The Tommy "collab" is also not what people think it is :dies:  but I want to listen to it a bit more before I write about it

Kinda glad it doesn’t seem like the Tommy collab is a legit collab

i really don’t think this album needs a rap verse lol :rip: hopefully it’s a sample or something 

7 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Who's Mike Hermosa? I never heard of him. I thought it was Mike Dean.:silly:

same! When I saw it was Mike but with last name not Dean I was a bit disappointed actually:crai:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

This might make sense with Tommy and why someone put “female rapper” in quotation marks—maybe it won’t include rap?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He added a bit more:

The Tommy "collab" is also not what people think it is :dies:  but I want to listen to it a bit more before I write about it

I wonder if its similar to the playboi carti "feature" on LFL :creep:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I don't anything about Tommy Genesis except that she is a rapper (definetly want to listen to her soon) , maybe she is not rapping but singing on this song or is doing backing vocals. Or the track might be not a banger , but more chill actually , maybe since Benji is involved a chill guitar song idk 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

32 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

I'm happy that a lot of you who haven't been feeling her music in a while seem to be excited for it, but I also kinda don't want to hear it that you didn't know what was coming if you don't end up liking the record.  :judgingu3:

considering that i love BB i'm lowkey even more excited for the record, especially since I was fairly disappointed with NFR & COCC

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He added a bit more:

I really do, it's between that and AW for my #1 from the album

I don't think anything else does, the album is mostly about her closest circle - family, friends, her memories with them. There is a lot of retrospection so I guess she felt like this was also something that shaped her as a person, maybe taught her to be tough, or was pulling her down for the longest. I personally don't see Lana being seen like that for years now, she is really well respected as an artist. But she definitely was really judged early on, the entire BTD era so it's probably a reflection on that.

every single piece of information we get about this album makes me more intrigued and excited GOD CAN WE FAST FORWARD TO MARCH PLS :trisha:

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

when lana cuts the opening ceremony ribbon :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't think anything else does, the album is mostly about her closest circle - family, friends, her memories with them.

This really surprises me because the vibes I'm getting from the album artwork are totally different. Lyrically this sounds like it'll be similar to Chemtrails and Blue Banisters.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way no one is even mentioning poor sweet 

forgotten before even released

I guess it's just me but it feels as sweet as (a) cinnamon (song), if you know what I mean. lowkey or highkey bad bitch vibes of some sort... :wink: watch me be completely wrong later tho

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

considering that i love BB i'm lowkey even more excited for the record, especially since I was fairly disappointed with NFR & COCC

I'm never talking about you with my posts - adore your posts. Swear on my life. :heart:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I tried to solve the acronym  and well:bebe:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God prayed she only tattoed some old men for wild hot downtown sacramento fiestas:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: