Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

20 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

This really surprises me because the vibes I'm getting from the album artwork are totally different. Lyrically this sounds like it'll be similar to Chemtrails and Blue Banisters.

Oh no. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

perhaps the acronym's title mentions anything regarding the sea/ocean/water, since boz said it has similar oceanic themes as mariner's?

I’ve been gone for a while, has he said anything else about the acronym?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God, Please Sail Over The Sea...idk the rest

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God, Please Sail Over The Sea...idk the rest

Garbage Pail Stinks On the Side of My Front Walkway – How Decadent, Succulent, Fresh

8V7Yvel.png

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

Garbage Pail Stinks On the Side of My Front Walkway – How Decadent, Succulent, Fresh

That works, too

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm really excited about the long song now specially the title :thumb2:

And since he said it's his favorite/2nd place it's 99% the acronym he posted back then.

And about the Tommy Collab I don't think boz means that it's just an interlude. I think it's not a rap/trap banger and that's why he said that :um2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

bops are needed so much!!!! lana wake me up with a banger like west coast. no more bland piano ballads. the last two albums had to much skips. 

The devil on my shoulder is saying that while the angel is like “such a pretty ballad 🥹 I appreciate it whether I’m obsessed or not!” for the 30th time 

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God Please Sail Over The Seven Oceans, Maneuver Fear Without Hitting Dead Sea's Forever  :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Pretty sure I've said this before, but I do actually prefer the title "A&W" over American Whore. Only because of the fact that Venice Bitch already exists. Venice Bitch and American Whore together is just silly in my mind. A&W makes me think of something completely new, not associated with VB at all.

Well, BOZ said that there's a lot of variety on the album (+ that it's very wild), and Ed mentioned that there will be several musical surprises on it, so I'm pretty confident that we'll get something quite special. Lyrically, though, this sounds like the more refined/complete version of what Lana had in mind when she created COTCC and BB.

Anyway, the song with the long title sounds extremely promising. Fingertips and A&W as well! I'm very curious about this oceanic vibe. Neil posted a wave emoji yesterday, so it might be a clue! Ugh, Waist deep in icy waves would be such an amazing title. I hope it's included!

BOZ saying "collab" probably means that Tommy won't even be properly featured (sing/rap) on the track, lol. 

God, Please Sail Over the Sea on the Monday He Docks at San Francisco 

55 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

the album is mostly about her closest circle - family, friends, her memories with them. 

:awkney2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ