Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:
  Reveal hidden contents

omg so it’s more pop and less trap…insiders rlly cant describe genres sorry :rip: i hope the guitar is more prominent than the piano though. didn’t expect the white dress comparison thought this would be full on “angry guitar” in the beginning. we’ll see

Spoiler

i’m sure it’s more guitar-lead since kintsugi seemingly only mentioned the angry acoustic guitar and left out the piano. 

i’m so excited we’re about to EATTTTT

Spoiler

Just gonna correct myself because I know y'all would drag me 

The transition is around the 4 minute mark, not the 5 minute mark. Jimmy starts at the 5 minute mark 

Not gonna say anything else about it but the song is excellent. You won't be disappointed

Just now, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

The transition is around the 4 minute mark, not the 5 minute mark. Jimmy starts at the 5 minute mark 

Not gonna say anything else about it but the song is excellent. You won't be disappointed

:pout:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Spoiler

this means we’re getting an extra minute of slutty pop beats omggg 

2 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I accidentally clicked :pout:

marty I’m scared

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You’ve told us so much, do you think we will still be surprised when we actually hear the song??? 

btw I know it is fully our choice to look at spoilers, I’m just curious about how different and surprising the song is 

3 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

does she sing throughout the song or take breaks like in venice bitch?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

does she sing throughout the song or take breaks like in venice bitch?

this is what I'd like to know @Rosemead and then i'm done with questions for the night!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

so what are we believing gays? are we living tomorrow? or do we die of lies? :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

If you click on the Aha Music A&W Spotify link it takes you to the playlist below Valentine’s Day release confirmed :oprah4:

Spotify.jpg

with Let Me Love You Like a Woman on it!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, bunoner said:

we are like way past that

wait, do we know something? i haven't kept up with this thread today :rollin:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole