Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Totally agree. 
but I’m also preparing myself to not love all the tracks on first listen or even find myself asking « WTF? » at times. I think this album will throw us some curveballs, which I totally love :blush3:

She seems to be taking some risks with this one. 

I'm still so strange and wild…

:beyonce:

IMG-3521.jpg

Why are people again making a fuss because the album will have piano songs, a lot of Lana's songs have piano at core even her best songs (as featured on NFR, Chemtrails, BB, Honeymoon) the insider clearly stated that the album has VARIETY! which means we'll be getting much more, with production and orchestra added and many surprises to it as mentioned, just wait for the album Lana NEVER disappoints!

Patty after she got dragged again in "The Grants " 

destroy-rage.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

LMAO the drop in streams today. :hide:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's extremely stable, actually! It did 1,605,100 streams on a Friday (there's always a drop in weekends) without MV/airplay/social media promo and with the release of all the new SZA songs. Yesterday I said that it'll be a sign of strength and stability if she manages to get more than 1,500,000 streams.

(filtered streams on Spotify)

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Day 1: 1,654,620 (full day)

Day 2: 859,885

Day 3: 598,289

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Day 1: 668,820 (partial)

Day 2: 1,693,873

Day 3: 1,202,610

Arcadia

Day 1: 427,088 (partial)

Day 2: 866,277

Day 3: 835,218

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Day 1: 1,355,631 (partial)

Day 2: 2,008,742

Day 3: 1,605,100

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

People expecting trap hop, urban sounding song from Tommy Genesis collab are going to disappointed (myself and others). BOZ kinda hinted it’s nothing of that sort nothing like Tommy’s music. I’m expecting another Mike Dean situation 💀.

But something like God Sent would devour considering the theme of this album but Lana would rather make another soft piano ballad :rip:.

Well what was said? It’s a bit of a waste of Tommy if there’s no hip hop influence but we’ll wait and see-maybe she’ll give us a chill serve like dealer or Tulsa Jesus Freak 

okay are we getting a music video or nah? :agree:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

my god, I hate that guy with the anime image.

please the way i see EVERY single forum + twitter making fun of that whiny anime loser, yapping the whole week about her "killing her streaming momentum" when she literally gets over 19 million daily streams  :flop::lmao:

mind you ultraviolence's title track is literally at it's core a piano ballad, but the added orchestra and drums make the song fuller. so in a sense ultraviolence and DYKTTATUOB's title tracks belong in a similar universe, people just might not be that excited with the latter because we're so tired of the piano ballads. 

if @DragonWhore is right, i think that what they mean by "ultraviolence x honeymoon" can be seen in this track, and hopefully the more upbeat rock influenced ultraviolence comes out in american whore or something

35 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

okay are we getting a music video or nah? :agree:

I don’t really get excited about music videos much as shes put out many which are such low effort.  The last time she really tried was Chemtrails….then I might be interested. But I can’t see her doing a mv like COCC. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t really get excited about music videos much as shes put out many which are such low effort.  The last time she really tried was Chemtrails….then I might be interested. But I can’t see her doing a mv like COCC. 

idk, but a music video might boost her stream since its doing really good.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

idk, but a music video might boost her stream since its doing really good.

I’m sure she has one in the works, if not for this one but for the next single

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i feel like we all need to trust the process and lana’s vision for her albums. i know personally when lana put out the honeymoon single after uv i was completely floored. it took me a while to get used to honeymoon as an album after falling in love with uv, lfl after falling in love with hm etc. in my opinion lana takes us on new musical journeys with every new album. she makes me fall in love with songs and genres that i wouldn’t usually listen to. i think this album is going to be really really special so let’s all have some faith :,) :wink: