Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

This is my bet on the compilation-gate:

BB sessions - COCC sessions - NFR!/2017 sessions - LFL sessions - 2014/15 sessions - 2013/2014 sessions

White Dress

Chemtrails

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Wild At Heart

Dark But Just A Game (Bird World reworked)

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Yosemite

Breaking Up Slowly (song recorded for Nikki)

Dance Till We Die

For Free

Text Book

Blue Banisters

Arcadia

Interlude - The Trio

Black Bathing Suit

If You Lie Down With Me (reworked by Drew)

Beautiful

Violets for Roses

Dealer

Thunder

Wildflower Wildfire

Nectar Of The Gods

Living Legend

Cherry Blossom

Sweet Carolina

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The one I have is around 3:50, so it would be nice if you could share it.

is it fine to post it here since it's released aready and i'm also sure it's not the demo since i have that one 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Music video is filmed by chuck and she is just wandering around her hotel room in lace 

I want a video of her in that tunnel tits out and rolling around on the floor…almost making love to it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

is it fine to post it here since it's released aready and i'm also sure it's not the demo since i have that one 

Alt mixes, demos, radio edits, clean version etc. of released songs are allowed to be shared as long as they aren't commercially available as far as I know.

Also tell us about the demo, how is it different? :hype:

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

That was the same post where they claimed West Coast has 183 demos :dua:

Wait so they are not 183 demos for West Coast :bebe: my life was a lie:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The way Ed said this album gonna change the game again & has musical surprises , BOZ describing the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF song and she moving away from typical song structures really makes me excited and so curious about the album:trisha:

Especially since NFR her song structures were often verse chorus verse chorus and some instrumental part somewhere in the song and some songs have a bridge. This is no drag though,  I love most of them but super curious how the new songs will be structured & how it will work out 

Sorry y'all I had a little hype momentum again but I do think we are not prepared for this album:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, burthday kake said:

some ppl thought it may mean american whore and jack... like jack donoghue but IDK. seems like a reach

I'm still thinking its gonna mean "American whore and Jesus" :true: