Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i actually think the title track is ridiculously catchy and i constantly find myself singing the pre-chorus and chorus, so i hope the other tracks of the record follow this route of combining wordy and poetic lyricism with genuinely catchy melodies as opposed to just one or the other! :party:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t see why insiders can’t just say the overall sound of the album, it’s silly of Boz to act like it’s immoral to feed info-if you’ve got the songs just tell us which sounds she’s playing with-you’ve already hacked her label :lmao:

They can easily just use a VPN make an anonymous account and spill all the details and then delete themselves, it’s not that hard. Not like Ben is gonna get the FBI or forensic experts to seize ATRLs servers they wouldn’t find anything anyway by the time it’s all been spilled. 

edit not suggesting anyone does that especially on here. But in theory if a leaker really wanted to they could.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

don't be dramatic with Sweet as song title. that's track 3:true:

u know really well what it means- it’s masterpiece. this women literally gave us on track 3 Blue Jeans, Cola, SOC, Terrence, 13 Beaches, VB, TJF and Arcadia.:smokes:

i don't like title really much too but often the song title i didn't liked after tracklist reveal, it turned to be great tune:dorothy4:

so don't be pessimist and stream this song 10.03.2023:true:

Can I just say that while I’m super excited for the Tommy Genesis and the Father John Misty features (specially the former now that we know it’s not going to be predictable at all and if it’s indeed a curveball, being placed as the second to last song it makes me even more intrigued) I’ll say I am just as much for the Jon Batiste collab(s). They’re gonna sound heavenly together. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Also, it’s astounding to think that if you told me, 1 year ago, Lana was going to announce an album with 16 brand new songs, an incredibly cohesive and alluring artwork supporting it and a roster of disparaging features ranging from Tommy Genesis to Jon Batiste, I would have probably laughed.

I adore Chemtrails and really respect/like Blue Banisters but this rollout is indicative there’s something lying beneath the surface this time around. For Lana to be displaying such secrecy and restraint around this project while announcing a project so devoid of histrionics that also manages to appear to be a very beast of their own, like an era with a purpose… wow. As much as I like and/or love her last two eras, the differences between those and this one are very noticeable. I feel there’s something truly great coming.

IMG-7960.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Also, it’s astounding to think that if you told me, 1 year ago, Lana was going to announce an album with 16 brand new songs, an incredibly cohesive and alluring artwork supporting it and a roster of disparaging features ranging from Tommy Genesis to Jon Batiste, I would have probably laughed.

I adore Chemtrails and really respect/like Blue Banisters but this rollout is indicative there’s something lying beneath the surface this time around. For Lana to be displaying such secrecy and restraint around this project while announcing a project so devoid of histrionics that also manages to appear to be a very beast of their own, like an era with a purpose… wow. As much as I like and/or love her last two eras, the differences between those and this one are very noticeable. I feel there’s something truly great coming.

AGREED! i haven’t been this excited about a lana era since nfr. i feel like she’s really excited about this record as well which is amazing. she seems fully confident in the music and the direction it’s going in. 

She needed to get Chemtrails and Blue Banisters out of her system. I'm glad that she did, because I really do love those records, but I'm SO excited for what's to come.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

imagine if cocc and bb didn't exist and this was her first release after nfr. the meltdown of the century...

we can pretend they dont exist and just move awn tho... :ma: anyway i LOVED lana's last album NFR i cant wait to the follow up to NFR which is releasing on march 10 and is called DYKTTATUOB

YASSSS king

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

i hate some reaction channels. they always be like ''omg love her'' ''cant wait for the album'' but then release spotify wrapped and lana is not even top 5

I hate the ones that scream every five seconds, there are some good ones though