Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I still don’t like this song. It’s so unseasoned. Lana served us some plain chicken with just salt and pepper, no spice at all. 

If the whole album’s gonna be like this she can keep it!

cause we have hyper expectations due to her description in May and boz's high praising

15 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I still don’t like this song. It’s so unseasoned. Lana served us some plain chicken with just salt and pepper, no spice at all. 

They usually keep the most complex (and best) songs for the album. It’s normal. It’s still a very good song, but I’m sure it won’t be the best one on the record.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

cause we have hyper expectations due to her description in May and boz's high praising

I told everyone months ago we shouldn’t rely on this random white gay’s opinion 

Literally everyone will have their personal opinion abt the album just like everyone has an asshole but they took it as the solid truth just bcs he’s an insider

:true:

20 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

girl, the album isn't even out yet and they're already giving off that bad vibe. If they don't like it, let those of us who did like it enjoy it in peace.

8 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

girl, the album isn't even out yet and they're already giving off that bad vibe. If they don't like it, let those of us who did like it enjoy it in peace.

Nobody’s stopping you from enjoying it in peace? This is a forum where people share their opinions.

If you let my opinion affect your peace you should touch grass. 

bye

12 minutes ago, TextBook said:

They usually keep the most complex (and best) songs for the album. It’s normal. It’s still a very good song, but I’m sure it won’t be the best one on the record.

I was hoping she would release a West Coast/Video Games/MAC level lead single this time. I do think some people would appreciate this song more if she hadn’t released COCC/BB last year because it really isn’t a bad song.

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

I was hoping she would release a West Coast/Video Games/MAC level lead single this time. I do think some people would appreciate this song more if she hadn’t released COCC/BB last year because it really isn’t a bad song.

I loved COCC a lot actually while other people were trashing it, and defend it to this day. But if you get COCC-vibes 3x in a row it takes away the magic. 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Mh true. I think people should let go the idea of the “old” Lana and enjoy the new songs, cause they’re really good.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Maybe it wasn’t the first single planned but things changed because of the theft of her computer? I find it weird that there isn’t a video for it so far… 
that being said, we’re in December and I don’t know if a bigger single would have done better… So maybe this was a strategic move : have a nice single to go along preorders… Or maybe she just wanted to put out the « heart of the album » like she often does. 

22 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

sometimes I wish Lana wouldn't release any singles from her albums until her release date, so the gays would stop whining and crying. :toofloppy:

Would still find something to cry about…go back to slating lust for life and BB most likely.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance