Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i think January actually would’ve been/is a really great month to release music, so long as it’s after the first week. nobody else is really putting albums out, she probably would’ve secured another #1 album (not that she or i care but she wouldn’t have any competition lol)

I really hope there's a song that sounds like Buddy's Rendezvous, but better. What an amazing song. That high note she makes at the end of her version is so similar to the one in Ocean Blvd.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Man, I play this song a hundred times during the day but it hits me the most in the late evenings -- DYKTATUOB feels like such a personal song, and as though Lana's really opening up here and unafraid to be vulnerable about it :crai:.

Anyway, have I missed anything since release? Did 111, sweet or BoZ give us any more gifts :sass:

3 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Man, I play this song a hundred times during the day but it hits me the most in the late evenings -- DYKTATUOB feels like such a personal song, and as though Lana's really opening up here and unafraid to be vulnerable about it :crai:.

Anyway, have I missed anything since release? Did 111, sweet or BoZ give us any more gifts :sass:

BOZ shared that he doesn't feel Rock Candy Sweet is a great enough song to need to be released anyway

BoZ said that FJM is SnowOnTheBeach'd on their track on the album 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The title track is so by-the-numbers and boring. There's playing it safe and then there's this. Blue Banisters singles were better.

My expectations for the album are super low right now, hopefully Lana and her producers prove me wrong. 

Just now, Jared said:

The title track is so by-the-numbers and boring. There's playing it safe and then there's this. Blue Banisters singles were better.

My expectations for the album are super low right now, hopefully Lana and her producers prove me wrong. 

Not you again :icant:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Jared said:

you do realize jack produced this song right

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

Blame your fave producer for your reaction :clapback: