Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Maybe it's gonna be a situation like the man singing with her towards the end of Brooklyn Baby:um2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Ok lowkey glad even tho I like FJM because that means basically all of the “collabs” are either samples, backing vocals or interludes :rip: I was worried that 5/16 songs would be feature heavy

Just now, DragonWhore said:

Total album length is just shy of under 1 hour, 20 minutes. 

jesus. Why tf is it so LONG

is there any audible electric guitar on the album? I know you said psychedelic vibes but im just such a whore for some grit I want confirmation :crai:

Just now, White Dress said:

is there any audible electric guitar on the album? I know you said psychedelic vibes but im just such a whore for some grit I want confirmation :crai:

Absolutely, in multiple songs too. There are multiple songs that bring together strings and electric guitar as well.

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ok lowkey glad even tho I like FJM because that means basically all of the “collabs” are either samples, backing vocals or interludes :rip: I was worried that 5/16 songs would be feature heavy

Lowkey same though , I love how they contributed sth to the songs & getting credit for that (so far it seems that way). 5 or 6 actual collabs would have been alot. But really curious to hear how all of that turned out !!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Absolutely, in multiple songs too. There are multiple songs that bring together strings and electric guitar as well.

I'm really looking forward to this. Thank you. I love that combination of soft and hard 

It's really looking like A&W might be the Bleachers track.. :awk: Jack, you better sing your ass off

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

okay nowww we’re getting specific but i can’t even help but be sus about this because the maximum amount of time that can fit on 1 CD is 74-80 minutes, and BOZ said the album has really long songs, so this is a reasonable and obvious guess and conclusion one can come to 😐

4 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

OH WOW, OH WOW!!!!!! :oprah4::wowcry::oprah4::wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Map of LA said:

It's really looking like A&W might be the Bleachers track.. :awk: Jack, you better sing your ass off

I wonder if she'll pull in some of his synth-y elements for it (or another track)? That's a staple of the Bleachers sound so it would be cool to hear Lana utilize it! 

6 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Not even :rip: BOZ confirmed that the pastor is just on an interlude (thankfully)

Judah was on a Justin Bieber song last year too(starts at 3:15). I’m expecting something like that for the interlude but hopefully it’s a lot shorter. 

Just now, the ocean said:

i still don't believe DW :wtf:

that's the maximum length of a CD lol

I don't believe him, yet I still believe that it's around that length :peace2:

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

an average of 5 mins per song? WE ARE GETTING BRIDGES AND INSTRUMENTAL SOLOS FOR SURE :kris: 

It would be even longer than 5 minutes per song if there are two short interludes :icant:

Just now, Map of LA said:

I don't believe him, yet I still believe that it's around that length :peace2:

I know he has seemed a little defensive at times but he's proven to have revealed insider info months ago, like when he said her posting for Judah's bday was a hint about the album. Let's give the good sis some slack!