Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

is the fingertips melody repetitive? or it has some kind of change sometimes? 

Spoiler

Repetitive ; Fingertips is a lyrics song not melodies

1 hour ago, Flowerbomb said:
  Hide contents

I really love the preacher interlude. I thought I would hate it but it sounds so mysterious and trippy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Me too. Probably the darkest, most experimental and complementary to AW of the leaks. 

Sweet has grown on me a little. But it's still of the same cloth as Beautiful / anything on BB .Maybe slightly better (a bit more lush, Disney-esque production).

:rip: at people being like "i haven't listened to the leaks except-" and then proceeds to list half of the album

Spoiler

Nothing honeymoon-esque. It’s just what blue banisters should’ve been.

and yes, it is REALLY disney-esque. Like, the orchestral sounds like it came directly from a disney movie

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

One thing I do love is that she still challenges us as listeners with this album… :true:

she never rests on her laurels and i love that so much about her! always pushing herself, trying new things, following her muses wherever they take her...that's an artist's artist baby :agree:

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Nothing honeymoon-esque. It’s just what blue banisters should’ve been.

and yes, it is REALLY disney-esque. Like, the orchestral sounds like it came directly from a disney movie

The lush and grand orchestra on The Grants and parts of Fingertips + the cinematic quality reminds me of Honeymoon imo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, gunshot said:

it seems like they're unprofessional and careless 

woah let’s relax, we don’t know what goes on bts.

leaks are bound to happen once they send the physicals out…

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1 minute ago, keps2013 said:

Yeah but like, it happens surprisingly soon and let’s not forget the black beauty, affa, hollywood etc situation:facepalm:

Her songs always leak really soon

2 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

as that interview tag said on peppers, around 100 people have it and it’s been circulating since september :awk:

how about she changes the password to her new releases file and removes the password on the lfl outtakes file

Spoiler

How was the l**k guys? Tell me there's still only 3 songs in HQ, why can't we win for once until the release date :icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

i noticed that a&w and fingertips both go into heavy topics, do you think the songs correlate?

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:
  Hide contents

How was the l**k guys? Tell me there's still only 3 songs in HQ, why can't we win for once until the release date :icant:

Spoiler

Apparently, there's a zip folder of the full record. Downloading now and will see if it's the real thing. Before you judge - been buying Lana's music and going to her concerts for about a decade, and will buy this album as well... But honestly, I can't wait for 22 more days when it's, like, right there.

4 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Yeah but like, it happens surprisingly soon and let’s not forget the black beauty, affa, hollywood etc situation:facepalm:

Her songs always leak really soon

yeah but calling her team unprofessional and careless is unnecessary when we don’t know goes on behind the scenes

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I'm still mad at whoever compared Sweet to Love Song. On the surface, I guess I get it, but what an injustice. Sweet is one of her most beautiful songs to date and goes so much more deep than the very surface "love song."

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the people still coming onto this forum n particularly this thread rn who aren't listening to any of the leaks are literally so brave ….. they're like soldiers in the trenches side stepping all the booby traps(spoiler tag posts) ... couldn't be me but sooooooo much love & respect , this music will floor u on the 24th trust!!!!! 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

I'm still mad at whoever compared Sweet to Love Song. On the surface, I guess I get it, but what an injustice. Sweet is one of her most beautiful songs to date and goes so much more deep than the very surface "love song."

Spoiler

I swear all they heard was “do you want children? do you want to marry me?”  and ran with it like that makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

I can see the artistic value in personal/stream of consciousness lyrics, but I find Fingertips to be a lot to digest. I'm on my fifth listen and I am struggling to get through the entire thing. It really does feel like Lana is hitting you with a brick of words, it's a little too dense for me. Will have to grow for sure.

Sweet and The Grants are doing it for me though, they are in the same vein as the title track and are giving a more lush variant of Blue Blanisters.

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

the people still coming onto this forum n particularly this thread rn who aren't listening to any of the leaks are literally so brave ….. they're like soldiers in the trenches side stepping all the booby traps(spoiler tag posts) ... couldn't be me but sooooooo much love & respect , this music will floor u on the 24th trust!!!!! 

They don’t exist

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Yes, only 3 songs