Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, maysparkle said:

I’m sure someone else has already mentioned, but her store for the digital download still says “Digital album will be delivered via email on March 10, 2023.” Anybody think it’s just an error that nobody’s updated?

It's just the item description that they forgot to update. Item description and delivery date are separate and I assume they updated the delivery date.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It’s giving Hope and black narcissist 

Ok but was that about herself or azealia/ Kanye :toofloppy: I was always assumed it was her “shadow” but I remember the first time I listened I was like “hm…interesting” 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, jamesss said:

im not opening that .jpg... whats in it?

Don’t open any jpgs…. ONLY mp3s are music

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

wow I'm amazed that the whole album havent leaked atp :icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Everybody’s having fun in this thread and I feel so lonely and left out :crai:

same gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gif all i have is don't forget me and jimmy coco puff and i am struggling for air how can i survive like this

sUcVobB.png

Lilac Heaven message from beyond the grave, I love this take and it makes me feel much better ab the line: 

Spoiler

she could also be saying “regrettably also a white woman” like I have a lot to learn instead of I hate being white. actually that’s definitely 100% what she was trying to say, it can just be interpreted in a much more tone deaf way. this is just the black narcissist situation all over again.

“i’m folk i’m jazz i’m blue i’m green, regrettably also a white woman” is her saying, “i have a lot to learn but my intentions are always good” is actually beautiful

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

10 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Lilac Heaven message from beyond the grave, I love this take and it makes me feel much better ab the line: 

Reveal hidden contents

she could also be saying “regrettably also a white woman” like I have a lot to learn instead of I hate being white. actually that’s definitely 100% what she was trying to say, it can just be interpreted in a much more tone deaf way. this is just the black narcissist situation all over again.

“i’m folk i’m jazz i’m blue i’m green, regrettably also a white woman” is her saying, “i have a lot to learn but my intentions are always good” is actually beautiful

Yes, that's basically what I wanted to say but better phrased :agree:

18 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Reveal hidden contents

i honestly was so confused at this line but this take makes SO much sense and is actually really wise and mature from her part

Spoiler

The last minute of Sweet makes me sob like a baby or like Ajay when she first listened to love song (the only love song comparison I understand)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Honestly The Grants makes me so mad because it’s so good but having the backup ladies sing the intro for such an introspective album makes me sad😭 

Lana could’ve so easily given us a delicate piano/ string intro ala Honeymoon/ White Dress but instead she decided to take us to church:air2:

Spoiler

honestly I really like it and I hope there's more gospel on the album :wub:

ok i caved and ONLY listened to the grants and 

Spoiler

not blown away. but it’s a great opener. i did cry though :cryney2:

it’s a grower for me but i won’t be listening again until the album

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Okay I just heard Fingertips and here is my twocents about the song and my ranking for what we have right now: 

Spoiler

This is imo her most experimental track to date, this song is no longer following the usual song formula (i.e: verse-hook-verse-hook-bridge-hook). The way she executed this song is the closest we see Lana could get to Björk (almost improvosed & really proved her point of automatic singing). The strings is beyond beautiful, with simplistic production that sets up a vibrant atmosphere and dare i say: a bit camp in the presentation! The lyrics are pure poetry, every single word comes from her mouth feels like she was painting a pastel picture, feels like she became a painter herself post-NFR era, but not with colors,she did it with words i'd say.

And this only shows what Lana said in the past becoming clearer and seeing the light of day: Will you still love me when I shine ftom words but not from beauty (Old Money), its no longer about making the most glamorous music, catchiest pop song à la BTD or NFR era, its about sending her thoughts out through words with a kind of music that she can benefit from. To even prove my point: Fingertips is what she thought she achieved with Blue Banisters (title track) in her last era.

Violet is also her favourite album she ever created mind y'all that, and this is the evolved form of it. Notice the tingling sounds/synth in the production: it felt like she dug deeper into Past The Bushes Cypress Thriving and made Fingertips in its song form.

But for those who dont fux with Fingertips,I understand where they were coming from, but i believe - like any of her past works, the song takes time for you to fall in love with.

For now - My current ranking:

1. The Grants or The MOST BEAUTIFUL INTRO SHE EVER MADE?

2. Ocean Blvd

3. A&W

4. Fingertips

5. Sweet 

Note: Sweet is at the least does not mean I hate it, it just doesnt as strong as other 4, but so far, im happy with these 5 songs we've heard and i am EXCITING.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Okay I just heard Fingertips and here is my two cents:

Hide contents

This is imo is her most experimental track to date, this song is no longer following the usual song formula (i.e: verse-hook-verse-hook-bridge-hook). The way she executed this song is the closest we see Lana could get to Björk. The strings is beyond beautiful, the lyrics are pure poetry and this only shows what Lana said in the past becoming clearer and seeing the light of day: Will you still love me when I shine ftom words but not from beauty (Old Money), its no longer about making the most glamorous music, catchiest pop song à la BTD or NFR era, its about sending her thoughts out through words with a kind of music that she can benefit from. 

Violet is also her favourite album she ever created mind y'all that.

But for those who dont fux with Fingertips,I understand where they were coming from, but i believe - like any of her past works, This takes time.

Plastic bag song getting its flowers, iktr :ma: