Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m still livid that leakers would drop 3 of the most boring songs- lyrically beautiful but that’s about it- and not pull thru with any of the others

Imagine calling the emotional masterpiece that is Fingertips BORING of all things :crossed:

Spoiler

The way y’all are totally missing the point when she literally says she has good intentions in the same breath :toofunny: she’s fully acknowledging that she means well but is in a position of privilege that means she will never truly understand. 

GUYS.....

Spoiler

i found the monaco performance lana references in fingertips, it was on july 23rd 2016 which is two days after her uncle dave "hung himself high in a national park".. this line is VERY interesting because in the public obituary it says he "died while mountain climbing", which while i guess is accurate, it insinuates the death was accidental... i wonder if this is one way lana means she's "calling out her family" in this record.. 

but anyways here are the pictures 

Spoiler

of lana performing in monaco

DhqC2JS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

e90Mn6X_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

ruxncjz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

:defeated::crai:

and a video

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mod note: User was given two warning points for this post and the one after.

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Do not ask for links to leaks. Period.

19 hours ago, ldrrr said:

"please don't listen to the music if u hear it cause it's not coming out yet" -lana 

10 hours ago, ldrrr said:

yall need self control 

9 hours ago, ldrrr said:

"please don't listen to the music" - lana

DMY2tu1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

19 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

delete this they'll ban u

ok but can you? 

Mod note: User was given two warning points for this post and their previous one.

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Asked for leaks twice? Come on

i’m soo soo excited for candy necklace, fishtail, peppers and taco truck x vb.. i do like the other songs but from production credits 

Spoiler

and snippets

i think they’re the most built up and the songs i’m most excited for, i love tunnel title track but i am a sucker for the more built up songs, the orchestral are beautiful and i do definitely love them like thunder eg but i do love the lil drums and sultry beats which i think lana can also do soo soo well. 

still haven’t listened to full tracks, just a couple snippets but from what i read of other peoples opinions it’s very versatile and there’s something for everyone 

but i always love her zach tracks, i’m a sucker for it - and songs that have more of a beat and less lyricism but i can appreciate some stripped songs with some fuckinnnn great lyrics 

can’t wait to hear the combination of the two :squidward::cryney2::cumming2:

31 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

GUYS.....

Reveal hidden contents

i found the monaco performance lana references in fingertips, it was on july 23rd 2016 which is two days after her uncle dave "hung himself high in a national park".. this line is VERY interesting because in the public obituary it says he "died while mountain climbing", which while i guess is accurate, it insinuates the death was accidental... i wonder if this is one way lana means she's "calling out her family" in this record.. 

but anyways here are the pictures 

Reveal hidden contents

of lana performing in monaco

DhqC2JS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

e90Mn6X_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

ruxncjz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

:defeated::crai:

and a video

Reveal hidden contents

god that's so so devastating, her pain feels so obvious now that we know :trisha::trisha:

can't imagine what went through her head when singing Born to Die

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

3 hours ago, Fingertips said:

I don't give a fuck if she gets cancelled or not when grown ass men can go on antisemitic tangents in public and support Neo-Nazis all over the media and still have a fanbase. Until that day comes where women aren't held to a completely different standard, I don't give a FUCK about some cringeworthy line in a deep cut.

Do not even get me started on the hypocrisy of the Twitter/TikTok brigade!! Thinking they are so politically perfect when the people who receive the worst, nastiest, meanest vitriol from them are all women!! You're right and you should say it.

The line is definitely a little cringe and I'm sure some ppl will get clacking away on their laptop for a lame thinkpiece about it....but it's cringe, it's not offensive or cruel! I don't think this will be a massive deal in the general public's eyes

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~