Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

what i'm wondering is if these people bought the album off of someone for like $500 or something stupid to have it 3 weeks or so early so they're just posting snippets so they don't "lose" anything on it? but like in 2 weeks it'll be out so.... lol otherwise they're friends with someone who got their hands on it early. 

just because they're posting snippets and nothing in full, i hope they did in fact buy it so they lose whatever they spent on it when it drops in two weeks. good luck getting your money back. bitch.

I think they're posting snippets for no other reason than having a sense of power. its the same reason bozo loves to say "omg guys something huge is coming soon" and then just not respond when everyone freaks out; they love posting something and seeing everyone lose their minds / give them attention. the vengeful twink on THAT website knows once he posts the whole song he will have no power left to exert over Lana's fans.

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my theory was he’s like a mixing / sound engineer or something & i don’t think we have engineering credits (?)

i sound so pessimistic …. i swear i’m not 😭

Reveal hidden contents

also sorry for replying like 2 hrs later … im not trying to drag it on!!!! im sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Omg girl 😭 you don’t sound pessimistic at all and you are NOT dragging anything on at all. :oprah3: Don’t let anyone make you think that you are either 🚫 ❤️
That’s a good point! He could be an engineer (on the cover it just says Dean Reid and Laura Sisk, but Ian could also be part of the crew - Sam Dew technically has production/writing credits on A&W but isn’t credited on the cover. So you may be right!! 🫶) 

so that confirms we aren't getting it tonight. unless someone gets it from a shop sometime during the day. any new zealanders wanna go check their record shops?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

so that confirms we aren't getting it tonight. unless someone gets it from a shop sometime during the day. any new zealanders wanna go check their record shops?

someone has it rn theyre just not posting it

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...